Sunday, April 5, 2015

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

There was a killer
And there was someone to be killed
Couldn't see the face of the killer clearly
Neither the face of the one to be killed

They were men perhaps

OR MAYBE WOMEN
OR MAYBE THE KILLER WAS A WOMAN
aND THE OTHER VICTIM WAS A MAN
OR THE WOMAN WAS THE VICTIM
AND THE MAN WAS THE KILLER

Some times both genders are evil
Or both are kind
Or none is evil
And none is kind

But in the dream it wasn't clear
Who was who
The kind one
And the cruel one
Seemed the same

Their faces were covered up
I can understand if the face of the murderer 
Was covered up
But why the victim?
Who knows

Every time you turn around with fear in your bed
The scene changes
Now there were new people
Many of them
A group
Planning something
Planning a murder perhaps
Ora  demonstration
again some kid 
who got killed by some one

The authority
The police
The mother
The father
The neighbor
Or even by a sibling
Every one is an authority
In some ways

Whoever is bigger than you us stronger
Whoever is whiter than you is stronger
Who ever is healthier than you is stronger
Whoever is thinner than you is stronger

Thats the authority
The strong person
Or Persons

THEY WILL BEAT YOU UP
MUTILATE YOU
KILL YOU

NOW WHO WAS PLANNING THE ATTACK?
IN THE DREAM

Some one is always planning an attack
Attack some one before they attack you
Self defense…
I was prepared to defend my self
But I couldn't move

I had hidden gun under my bed
But I couldn't move
Couldn't move to get it from under my pillow

I keep a gun under my pillow now
Because there is always some one terrorizing me while I am asleep
So I decided to buy a gun
And sleep with it
So I can take care of the devils of my dreams
But I couldn't move

My arm was paralyzed
So was my hand
And so was my whole body
What's the point of having a gun when you can't even grab it
All useless waste of money
I have a gun to kill the intruder
But the intruder is going to shoot me
He is holding the gun

He is smarter than me
More prepared than me
HE IS AWAKE
I AM ASLEEP
THATS THE DIFFERENCE

You can't be asleep
And still defend yourself
Life is made of moments when you are awake
When you are asleep
Other people are getting ahead
They have different hours
Work hours
While you are asleep dreaming of demons
They are awake writing about those demons
Which haunts you in your sleep
Every word they mention about the demon in their writing
They are being paid in gold

Sleep only has terror of the day
Terror of the night
Terror of the past
Terror of the present
And for sure the terror of the future
Which is death
Right?
Or wrong?
Isn't fear of the future is death?

Oh! so morbid
Day and night
Thats the secret of your failure
Failure in life
And failure in sleep
You have the gun
And you can't grab it
You have failed

With this prevalent sense of fear
I woke up
Was I dreaming?
Was there a killer/
Did I have  GUN?
I LOOKED UNDER THE PILLOW
THERE WAS NO GUN
THERE WAS NOTHING

No gun?
What am I going to do when the killer comes back?
Don't go back to sleep
Get up
And achieve something
Achieve what?
Something
You sleep too much

Don't sleep
Don't sleep at night
You are not capable
Of getting some kind of peaceful sleep
So?
So, don't sleep……………...






No comments:

Post a Comment