Saturday, April 25, 2015

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

There was huge swimming pool
Maybe it wasn't a swimming pool
Maybe it was a lake
A manmade lake
Like they have done in Dubai

Dubai was just the dessert and they made it into lakes
Its the fake disney land of the rich
A fake city with pools, beaches and the tallest buildings in the world
From where the Philippine workers and Pakistani construction workers fall to their death
or get sunstrokes from such blazing sun and die anyway…….

In the dream that pool seemed like it was in Dubai
But I am not sure where it was
And there was a woman and a man
The woman was all covered in white
From head to toe
Thats why I thought, "Dubai."
Because the woman was covered up
But they usually cover up in black.
Men wear white
At least white is a brighter color if its a cold at all
Women clad in black in Dubai is like they are marching for their own funeral
At least women in black in NY do it for fashion.
Black is the fashion in New york so one can see tons of black coats rubbing against each other
in the crowded subways in the winter………..
But that black is forgiven….fashion is always forgiven like the crimes of rich people
'Strike that down from your statement council."
The judges usually declare silently defending the rich criminals

But the lady of my dream was in white and in a huge pool
On the other side of the pool was her man
It was like that long elegant table of the Royals where only two people, king and the queen sit on the opposite side of each other………….
Since they can't stand each other its a great arrangement.
The king is silently planning the ,Beheading." of the queen so its easy to be far away from her
in case the intimacy makes him change his mind.

In the dream I also want to get into the pool but the lady in white doesn't want me to
I wonder why?
Is it a public pool?
Or a private pool?
If its private then why am I there?
Thats the most interesting question
I ma not allowed anywhere but I am everywhere ….
Sidelines perhaps
Yes, for sure I am on the side lines
No entry for you miss."

Why am I there if I can't enter the pool/
I feel defiant and decide that I am going to jump in
But before I jump in I wake up……………
Gee I couldn't exert my will, my determination, my strength of choices even in a dream
My whole existence seems like a bad dream
Before I will myself to take a positive action it ends………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment