Thursday, April 2, 2015

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

THERE WAS LOTS OF WATER
LOTS AND LOTS
LIKE BIG LAKES
HUGE WAVES
LIKE IT WAS THE OCCEAN

Did some drown?
I don't know
I didn't see if that happened
Who was near the ocean/
I don't know that either

Maybe it was just a big lake
Maybe
A man made lake
Maybe
Maybe it was Dubai
I don't think so
But I don't know how the man made ake in Dubai looks like

Then the scene changes
Some one is yelling at me
I am yelling back
But I didn't yell till this man accused me of some un-worthy act
What was it exactly?
I don't remember

But all of a sudden some men were taking their clothes off
And they were naked from the awaits down
And this other person , a man was accusing me of some
Vague scenario
That some how these men were stripping because
Of a performance piece I have written and their
Being naked was because of that

But I could be accused of blasphemy
Which carries a death sentence in different countries
But I have no Idea where I was
Which country this drama was taking place
But I was furious at that man who was accusing me
for the blasphemy and I was cursing him
Like there was no tomorrow

I was so angry at this falseness
I could have burst my artery with the fury
But he was not listening
Not listening to my anger
I was so angry
I could kill him

Then the scene changes
Its like a movie
All these scenes taking place
Like a horror movie
Or a play with black outs
Many many black outs
Like an amateur production
I have always hated too many black outs in plays
It really breaks the reality,
The reality the play is trying to create
One instantly starts to feel that one is watching a play
And different scenes are taking place and soon the play will end

One doesn't get involved with the continuous life of the play
The make believe becomes obvious
In the dream when the scenario suddenly changes
One have a curious feeling while asleep that this is a dream
A nightmare more like it
But the feeling is not so clear at the same time
Thats what the real and un-real is all about
The haziness of all
The cloudiness of all
The lack of air
The lack of light
Darkness
Darkness in-between
Incoherent dialogue
Incoherent faces and mouths moving
Uttering un-clear words
Words uttered in foreign languages
In a language you understand
And don't understand at the same time

Nothing one understand about a dream really
Actually then the dream becomes like life
Real life taking place in front of without you being aware
That its taking place
Nothing is clear about your tomorrows in life
You think you will do this and that
This and that
Go to the gym
Go have lunch
Back to the office
Order people around
Leave early
Go for a cocktail
With a mistress
Go home late
'I was in a meeting"
Same excuse
The wives must know by now what kind of meetings the husbands
Are attending every evening
'Meeting of mistresses" is more like it
Maybe wives know by now
They must be stupid if they don't
And no wife is stupid in this day and age of equal rights
And gender respect bull shit and all
So they must know
I am sure they are also happy that the husband is having a meeting every evening
Because perhaps the wife is also having a meeting with a C.E'.O

MAYBE THIS WIFE IS ONE OF THE MISTRESS ALSO
OF SOME OTHER C.E.O

All kinds of scenarios repeat themselves in dreams
The things encountered in life come back in monstrous ways
Especially in my dreams
I must encounter many monsters during the day time
I must
Many, many monsters I encounter every day in my daily life
During the sunshine
During the cold
The heat
The snow
The slush
The rain
I must encounter many a monsters all day long
For them to come back and remind me
, "Remember me?"
"Remember me?"
'I was your monster of the day."
"You met me during the day"
"And I came back to remind you that I met you today."
And I liked you so much that I came back to remind you that I met you during the day."
'And I liked you so much that I came back to see you again at night."
"And I will meet you again today and will come back at night to remind you that we met
earlier during the day."
And like a very loving lover I WILL KEEP MEETING YOU DURING THE DAY AND WILL BE BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN AT NIGHT TO KISS YOU GOOD NIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment