Monday, April 20, 2015

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

we were dancing
Drinking and dancing
Every one was dressed up
Strange music was playing
I didn't recognize the music
It seemed like from the seventies

People were dressed like punk crazy
Hippie crazy
smoking pot maybe?
But dancing for sure
Every on in a good mood

It was the old days for sure
People used to be happy
Happier at least
They were not so busy with themselves
They were only busy in their homes or offices
When they came out of the houses they were ready to party
Meet some one, talk to some one, laugh with some one
People would go to bars and meet other people
And have sex after
Or maybe the second day
But usually the same day

Why not?
Its the first world
Everyone is free
At least to have sex
And pot
People would laugh more
Maybe they were always high
But what's wrong with that?
Laughter is good no matter how it comes
I used to laugh like crazy
You can only laugh when you are with people.
But now? In the 21st Century….
Is it 21st CENTURY STILL?
OR DID WE MISS IT ALTOGETHER?

Was it 21st Century in the dream?
I have no Idea….
I know we were dancing
And our clothes were from a different era
And we were dancing strange
I don't know how people dance these days
No one talk about what style of dancing is popular right now
Dance of 21 century………
What is it?
Is it rock/ punk rock? twist coming back?
Who knows
I don't know
I am not so hip any more

I just dream
And the dreams are strange
Awful dreams
Actually
Thats the title of the novel
'These awful dreams."
Is that a novel?
My god…
I thought that was some kind of un-ending dreary dream in search of the conscious and subconscious
well thats what the dreams are made of
Conscious and the subconscious

But some people have no conscious
Haven't you heard people saying about over people
'Oh! that person has no conscious."
Or, "A person of no conscious."
Does that person dream?
Can that person dream?
How can he?
Has no conscious
And the dreams are made of that stuff which gnaws at  you silently and constantly
Well I guess dreams are more complicated than any single cause attached to them
Dreams are us……
Thats what I was told
I have been told many things by people
People take liberties telling me about me
They know everything about me
Why I dream
Why I am unhappy
Whether I am un happy or not they tell me that I am un-happy and then they go away for their meeting
They are always late for their meeting but they have enough time to tell me that I am un-happy
The moment I run into people I find out that I am un-happy
They tell me that as if they are getting paid to do that

I don't see them any more
People I mean
I don't even want them in my dreams
But if they appear in my dreams i don't recognize them
Thats the beauty of dreams
And the moment you wake up every thing is gone
The dreams disappear fast
The memory fades fast
Unlike life
In which there is only memory
Nothing else
Just memory
People want it to go away
But it doesn't
It stays with you and haunts you for ever
Most of the memories haunt you because they are of the past
And the past was either pleasant or unpleasant
And keeps coming back
While you are awake
And keeps coming back while you are asleep
And I have a good memory till I sleep and then wake up
Then I don't remember what I encountered during the night
Then the daily memories are all standing tall and erect like army soldiers
To remind you of your wasteful days and nights and of your dead relatives
And the days gone by
And the seasons gone by
And the leaves which keep falling and keep falling and the barren trees
And then the soldiers dance gleefully at your demise while they point guns at you
And dance gleefully and laugh and drink and dance…………..

And just like those happy soldiers we were all dancing and giggling and laughing
With this beautiful music and gorgeous clothes'\
Very colorful
No black
No, there was no black color there to be found
And the booze was flowing
As if some one else was paying for it
You know how people get drunk when the booze is free
We were all so high…………..

And then suddenly there were really soldiers with guns rushing in…
'You are under arrest."
They were shouting and pointing guns at us and shouting and shouting
And smashing windows and wine glasses and beer bottles
'This is an illegal establishment "
They were shouting
'Booze is illegal here."
We might have been in some Islamic country
But No, It was for sure the first world's club
We were dressed like the first world
They arrested us all
All of us……………
Shoved us into lorries and burnt the place down

Can you imagine
They really burnt the place down
While we were in those lorries
We saw the smoke, huge clouds of smoke
And then a blast
Fire….
Immense fire…..

I hope every body was out of that place
I am sure some people were trapped in the basement
There was not enough time for them to get out
So much destruction
So much punishment for just dancing
DANCING AND HAVING A GOOD TIME
DANCING AND LOOKING GOOD AND HAVING A GOOD TIME
Dancing and laughing and having a good time

Well there is punishment for having a good time
Punishment comes later
Good times come first
Hopefully
But punishment always comes later
When you are least expecting it
It comes
And destroys everything
In a second
In a fraction of a second, the good times are over
Over for ever…………

I think then they drove us towards prison
Now we are in prison
In prison for dancing
Imagine that

No wonder no one dance any more
At least I never hear about it
No one ever says, "Oh! I went dancing last night and had such a great time."
Thats why people don't go dancing
People don't laugh any more
People don't talk to any one any more
People perhaps are afraid of being arrested if they looked happy.
Thats why no one looks happy these days
In the 21st century every one looks miserable.
Miserable……………..

If Victor Hugo was alive he would have written another epic novel
'LE' MISERABLE."
Oh1 Who is that?
Who? What?
Hugo?
Victor Hugo?
Oh! Please…………
You are not into literature….
I am into computer
I am a computer study major….
'Good for you miss, good for you."

No one is going to be arrested for looking at their smart phones
Only for dancing and drinking and being happy

And we are in prison for a few moments of happiness
'How long are we going to stay here?"
"For life." 'You are in here for life,"
'You have a lawyer?"
'What?"
'A lawyer?" "To defend you, to get you out."
"certainly not.  We have no lawyer.  Lawyers work for the crooks, for money embezzlers,
murderers, sex offenders, killers, rapists,war criminals…………we are bunch of no bodies,
some hippies dancing and getting high."

"THere is no escape for the likes of you.  In order to live in the 21st century you must commit a big crime and have a big time lawyer to get you off, thats how the law works, for small no bodies they rot in jail for life. now shut the fuck up and call for your bitch mother whore who gave birth to you."

"My mother wasn't a whore.  She wasn't from a free society.  She was too oppressed to be whore.
Whoredom comes from freedom and the freedom is only here in the first world."

'Yes, the freedom is here in the first world and you are in the prison belonging to the first world,
shut up otherwise we will give you electric shocks.  We have electric shocks available here.  You are in a lunatic asylum.  This is the place where we lock up all the people who laugh too much and all of you were laughing far too much when you were arrested and thats when you get the electric shocks.
You have some nerve to be criminals and have no lawyer to get you out.  Why the fuck were you born?"

Police man shut the gates, we are in different cells, not laughing, certainly not laughing
,We are now miserable.  We all look miserable just as miserable as the people walking in the streets , their miserable eyes glued to the smart phones….not laughing, never laughing, never looking up, never looking at another human being, just plain miserable
Now we all look exactly like the advanced, rich, progressive free people…..
'We are now exactly like the normal society, take us out in to the streets, we should be now free like all the free people…look at us, we look so miserable and miserably busy with our advanced technology,
Why are we still in prison?  We are not laughing any more/  We are not happy any more?  Why are we still in prison? We are perfectly miserable now.  We can be part of the normal miserable society….Why are we still in prison?

No comments:

Post a Comment