Monday, May 11, 2009

SLEEPING,NOT SLEEPING ALL NIGHT NOT SLEEPING

Sleep has become the brand new problem
It doesn't come at night
The day time, I don't need it
But it doesn't come any way
At night,it laughs at me
Mocks me
'Do you think I am going to visit you tonight ? "  "Do you ?"
"Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha."

Sleep on the right side of the bed ?
Sleep on the left side of the bed ?
Sleep in the middle ?
Sleep on your back ?
Sleep on your side ?

Trey
Try again
"I am not coming."  "Don't try so hard." 
"Don't expect me, let me come if I want to."
"Don't push me, Don't control me."
"Don't ever try to control me,I am a control freak myself."

"I am the biggest control freak in the night."
"I control your night."
"The coolness of the moon,  the crispness of the sheets."
"The disturbance in your head wanting to just sleep."
"Don't try to control me,  Get up, walk aroud,look out the window."
"Smell the darkness of the night."

'Listen to the quiet of the street."
"All drunkards gone home or fallen down on the footpath."
"Police sirens died down too, no crash is expected."
"All restful, all resting."

'Me too,  I am resting,  I need rest, I am relaxing in my own domain."
"I won't come to you tonight, get up and do some thing useful instead of always waiting for me."
"Why do you wait so much ? "  "Why don't you do something useful instead of waiting for me ?"

"Get on the face book,  do twittering, read the Huffington post,better than tossing and turning."
"Oh! you poor thing,  poor thing doesn't want to get on the face book or do twitter or read the Huff,poor thing want to sleep."
"But sleep is busy. its the tech age, sleep is on the face book perhaps, making new friends, chatting,"

What is this word, "Chatting." means ?
Wasn't chatting between two people ? Face to face ? looking into each other's eyes ?
Smiling ? Laughing ? reacting ? The body language ?
"Chatting?"  With whom ? The screen silly, the screen,  we are now all screens, hiding behind screens, chatting behind screens, awake, wide awake....
Sleep itself is technologically advanced, is chatting with some of her friends on the face book...
laughing away at all the widely awake people wishing for her to visit them, eye to eye,

Sleep got her self a web site, face book, a blog, twitter which twitters for her, the I phone, the Wi Fi, the Mi Fi, you name it, the sleep got it...all the gagets...sleep is keeping busy...
It visits me no more....
The whole next day is wasted with the anticipation of sleep on the previous night....
The sleep is up-set at me like my family, like the friends, like the neighbors, like the publishers, like the producers, like the funders, like the critics, like the dogs,
Like the cats, like the garbage in the streets, like the aweful smell in tompkins square parks newly renovated dog run...aweful new smell of renovation mixed with the dog piss and shit....

Sleep is up-set at me like the rotton smell at the dog run....
Buy some perfumes to seduce the sleep
Some lavender smelling oils, like herbal sleepy time teas, give all your money to the organic tea time section of the whole food....
Spend some money to buy sleep
Sleep is arrogant
Sleep is elegant
Sleep is powerful
Sleep is in control
Spend some good money to buy sleep
Spend your whole pay check at the whole food store to buy sleep
But I don't have a pay check
I never have a pay check....
Thats why sleep doesn't come near you
You don't have a paycheck.........
Sleep needs to be bought like evrything else
Sleep needs you to have connections with some rich ass hole, some rich ,influential ass hole 
to be recomended by....
Sleep is highly attitude comodity, celebrity....
Sleep doesn't come to the ones without a paycheck.....
Go get connected first...

Do you have any connections with any one elegant and fashionable to bring you the elegant sleep ?
Do you have any connection of any sort ?
Do you have any connections of any sort with any thing or any body ?
Connectionless fool waiting for sleep at night.......
Honey you got it all wrong...
You lived your life all wrong....
Go ahead and die and then come back and then live your life all over again....
Come back and fail but fail better,  like Becket said....
You don't know Becket ?
She doesn't know Becket
She doesn't even know Becket and she has failed in every department
including the department of sleep
She doesn't even know Becket,  she can't even fail better.....
How is sleep going to visit this Naive sleepless soul ?

No comments:

Post a Comment