Friday, May 15, 2009

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE

One pushes me too far emotionally
and financially and demandingly at the same time
Not asking but demanding,
Scaring me of my own being,
Provoking me, probing me, creating guilt of all kinds,
Manipulating.  making me all confused and sorrowful and regreting
every minute of my being
and the other ?
Number two and three and four ?
They are silent on the other side
Silent on the other side
Silent on the other side.......
Couldn't careless attitude at all
Couldn't care less....attitude....
Busy MF'S.................

Silent on the other side as if nothing is wrong....
Everything is fine
Going well
Very decent folks
Everything is great
Silent on the other side attitudes
Busy...they are all busy MF'S........

Don't call no one
Don't call no one
Don't call no one who doesn't call you
They are all busy MF'S SONS OF BITCHES

Don't pick up the phone
Don't pick up the phone
Don't call back
Save your minutes
Don't call back
Save your minutes literally.....

Headache
Nothing but headach
And they call themselves re------la-------ti-------ve-------------s ?
All of them....
One two three four five
All of them BUSY MF'S
SORRY
RE-----------LA------------TI-------------VE---------------------S

No comments:

Post a Comment