Friday, May 1, 2009

DAY AND NIGHT AND THEN NIGHT AND DAY

Night and day
And then day and night
And thats how it goes
Every day and every night

Things postponed for a long time will be done tomorrow...
That being said at night when one can't sleep because of the guilt and remorse and sorrow
Of the day passed

Than then the day comes
And nothing gets done
Deliberately,  destructively, sadly....

The same routine is going on
The same lack of routine is going on
Always hated the word routine....

When will the things get done ?
Things which need to be done
Everyday and every night
Some people are good at it

Need to hire some one to do it
Who ?  Who ? Who ?  Who ?
The things need to be done during the day are,
Delicate,
Fragile,
Sensitive,
Precious.

Things need to be done during the night are,
Delicate,
Sensitive,
Precious.

All is in my own dreams
In my own Imagination
In my own lack of will
In my own self-destruction....

Things need to be done by me
And I don't do them

Day and night
Then night and day
Everyday
And every night
Its the same desire
Every day its the same shame

A difficult combination 
Of desire and shame
Shame and desire

I wonder where it came from ?
And I wonder where it went ?

And what happened to that big ambition ?
And what happened to that Little ambition ?
And that courage ?
That enormous courage of a little girl
And the lethargy of the big girl
Oh,  the word lethargy is so meek
Its the paralysis of will
Its the paralysis of desire
Its the paralysis of ambition
Its the paralysis of energy
Its the paralysis of happiness

And the laughter perhaps
Yes,  perhaps its the laughter too

So much has been gone...
Not there....
Not there any more.
But why ?
Don't know....
Don't know....
Don't know....

At night courage tries to seep in and says,
'Tomorrow",  "Tomorrow." "Tomorrow."
At day courage runs away.....
With a vigor of a tiger
Laughing at me
Teasing me,
'I will never come back."
"I will never come back."
"I am gone for ever and ever and ever."

Today is such a day
Tonight will be such a night

With such a sad note I will leave you alone,
You sad day
With such a sad note I will leave you alone
You sad night

Do what you will to me
You are free of remorse and anguish and regret
Do what you will to me
Every night
And every day.





No comments:

Post a Comment