Wednesday, May 13, 2009

ALL IS WELL

All is well except
The feeling of Impotence is taking hold
All is well except
The same sense of nothingness is creeping in
Nothing achieved, all wasted
Time, education, talent
All wasted....
Affection and kindness and generosity
On wrong people, on wrong people, on wrong people....
Never on your own self, never
Destruction of a person and its soul
Wasted
The person and his soul
And then what ?
Then the end
The end came in the beginning
The beginning came with the end
No one seem to get it
No one seem to understand anything but their own misery
Grass is always greener from some one else's eye
Who doesn't want to be happy ?
What is happiness ?
All gone
All going away
Away where ?
Who knows
If known,won't go away
Will hold it tight
Hold and keep it next to you for ever and ever
Don't let it fly
Once flown away its hard to catch

Couldn't catch when it was sitting there next to you
Now all gone away without catching it
Without preserving it
Without saving it
Gone....

You had such promise
Such personality
Such courage
Such ambition
Such happiness
Such laughter
Such laughter
Such laughter

Gone away.....
You are making me very upset
You are making me very sad 
And the day has just begun
How am I going to go through the day ?

You have disturbed me
You have made me sad
You have reminded me of my past
And the day has just begun
How am I going to go through it ?

No comments:

Post a Comment