Tuesday, May 19, 2009

NOW I  CAN'T FIND IT

Now I can't find what I am looking for
What am I looking for ?
I can't find what I am looking for
And what am I looking for ?

I am looking for what I can't find
Then stop looking
But I need it
What ?
What ever I am looking for
What are you looking for ?
I can't find what I am looking for
But what are you looking for ?
Whatever I am looking for

You are never going to find it then
Why not ?
Because you don't know what you are looking for
But I can still find it
How ?
It can come way
But you won't know it
Know what ?
That it came your way
But I will see it right in front of me
But you won't know that it is in=front of you
Why won't I know ?
Because you won't recognize it
But I will,  I will recognize it.
You won't
I will
How can you ?
Because I have been looking for it for so long
But you won't recognize it because you won't know that you were looking for it

But I have been looking for it for so long
But you don't know what you have been looking for
But I have been looking
Yes, you have been, but what are you looking for ?
I don't know
So you won't find it
No, don't say that, I will, I will, I will.
Yes, you will if you knew what you were looking for
I don't know that part
Then you won't find that part, the part you are looking for
But I will find something
But you won't know that you found something
But still I will find something

But not what you were looking for
What am I looking for /
I don't know what you are looking for because you don't tell me
Tell you what ?
You don't tell me what you are looking for
Because I don't know what I am looking for but I do know that I am looking for something....

No comments:

Post a Comment