Thursday, May 28, 2009

NOW I AM LIKE YOU, JUST LIKE YOU

Now we are all alike
Non caring, non loving, non fighting
A.H'S
Now we say,"hello, how are you ?"
And the other person says,"Hello, how are you ?"
'Fine." We say
'Fine." the other person says
Now we are all fine
"Isn't that fine?"
"Its fine."
"Everything is fine."

I wish it would have been like this long time ago
I wish I learned
I wish I was as distanced as all of them,  A.H'S
I cried and craweled
I begged and wept
I fought and fought and fought
'Lets be loving>"
I begged
'Lets be together."
I said
"Lets be not so selfish."
I said
'lets take care of the property."
'lets not sell our land."
Lets not sell our ancestor's house."
I said

Y"You are a trouble maker."
They said
"You are nothing but trouble."
They said
"Whenever you are around there is fighting."
They said
"When ever you are around there is no peace."
They said

They went ahaed
They sold it all
Their birth place for pennies
I wonder what they bought with those few pennies
They never wanted me to have a place there
Thats what they were after
They were vicious
They were really vicious....
They were nasty to me
Really nasty to me....

I didsdn't understand
So stupid
So naive
So innocent
So childlike in my love of them
So childlike in my loneliness.....

In a foreign land
So alone
Like a bird with no wings at all
Helpless
Sorrowful
Wandering around
Not knowing what to do
Never knowing what to do
With all the ambition and dreams

The immobility set in
Desire to do
To move 
To achieve
To accomplish
Was there
But no movement...no movement...no movement.......

Movement was paralysed
Didn't know that it was Paralyzed
Didn't know that it was paralyzed
Didn't know that it was paralyzed

Kept looking back
For some kind of fondness
Some kind of affection
Some kind of togetherness
Some kind of love........

Instead of moving along
Moving ahead withthe times
Moving on
Kept looking back
Kept looking back
Kept looking back

There was no body there....
No house....
No parents.....
No neighbors....
No brothers and sisters.....
No friends.....
No body.....

No, there was no body there
They have disappeared long time ago....
Long time ago.......
A long time ago.......
A long long time ago........

I haven't noticed
I was blind
I didn't notice
I couldn't have noticed
I was blind by my fondness for them
Blind by my love for them
Blind by my affection for them
Blind by my blood bond for them.....

But I should have cut all ties with them
They were not worth it
There were too many sad events
There were too many complications
I should have cut all blood bonds with them
They were not worth my time, my energy, my emotions, my life.....

I should have cut all blood bonds with them.....
But I didn't
I didn't because I didn't know that I could have....
I didn't know that I could have become like them
Cold, calculating, selfish, greedy, non caring, non loving, non being....
I didn't know that I could have been like them
Totally distanced
Totally indifferent
Totally self loving
Totally self absorbed.....

I didn't know that I could become just like them...........
People don't see their blood relation for long time
They cut the cord...once and for all
They become like them.....
They don't care...
They become like them.....
They don't care.....
They just don't care...................
Just like them.....
Just like you.......
Now I am just like you

I wish I became just like you a decade ago
I wish that I became just like you two decades ago
I wish I became like you three decades ago
I wish I became just like you at my birth
Then there will be no problems between us
Then there will be no complaints between us
Then there will be no hurt on any side...........

But you weren't hurt? 
Were you ?
I am tasking you....
You weren't hurt
You were born differnt
Tough, calculating, non caring, non loving, selfish..............
You never loved me.....
None of you.................
You never loved me...........
None of you..........
Never,,,,,,,,,
My humiliation is that I loved you so much
I only loved you...........
I didn't move with the time
I stood still and loved you..............
And the time kept passing..........
The decades kept passing..............
I stood still and loved you.................

But now I don't love you
Now I am like you........
Just like you..........
Now I am like you
Like all of you............
Just like you..........
NOW IAM LIKE YOU, JUST LIKE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment