Friday, May 15, 2009

AGENDA

Yes, you should have an agenda
Its to insure continual survival of you
Yes, you should have an agenda
To look after the VITAL INTERESTS OF YOU.

Your interests for you come ahead of any loyalty to any one or anything else
Already too much time has passed

I got strangled by emotional sacrifices
By emotional burdrns
By moral duties
By assumed and expected moral duties
I got strangled by emotions which don't benefit me

I need emotions
I do
I do need emotions
But they have to benefit me some how

I want to be exhausted by me but for me only
I want to give company to me but only to me
I want to waste my time by myself and for myself
I want to laugh for me and only for me
I want to walk for me
I want to buy for me
I want to rest for me
I want to talk only to me
I want to sleep by me and for me
I want to sing by myself and for myself

I want to not be available....
I want to not be standing around for no one
I want to stand alone.....
Stand for sure but for me.....

I want to not answer no calls................................

No comments:

Post a Comment