Thursday, May 7, 2009

AMAZING TRANSFORMATION OF CONSEQUENCE

They must be more miserable than me all their lives
Because they behaved exactly like I am behaving these days
And these days like no days before I am miserable
Miserable like never before
Miserable like a son of a bitch
Miserable like a bitch herself
Miserable like all the miserable sons of bitches and all the bitches put together

Morning and day
And day and morning
The misery come back to welcome me
and them
Misery always came to welcome them any way
Misery came and never left
Misery never took a holiday
Misery came and stayed
Even when you die the misery will stay
So get used to it baby
Don't get up and look for something different every morning
Don't get ready to go to bed and look for something different every night
Misery was here and misery is here to stay

They experienced misery long before I did
They were always miserable
I am lucky it came to me at a much later date
Thank God that I had some concern,
Some love,
Some affection,
Some kindness,
Some generosity,
Some feeling,
Some sensitivity,
Some dignity,
Some sense of love,
Some sense of concern,
Some sense of caring
Some kind of love,
For the human race

The way I feel now like all the rest of sons of bitches and the bitches themselves
How could have I passed most of my life in such a miserable way ?
Thank god for my love of people in the past
Thank god for my sense of justice in the past
Thank god for my tenedre heart in  the past for the ones I cared for
And I cared for a lot
Thank god for that

Now the misery came to visit and never left
But its been only a short while for me
That misery had been my guest
But them, and them, and them,and them
Had misery since a long time, a long long time
They had misery since they were born

Thank god that I have been miserable for a short time
Thank god that I have been miserable for not such a very long time
Thank god that I am now aware of the miserable state I am in like them
Now I need to get it away from me, this house,and from everything I go near
Thank god I am feeling the desire to hate this miserable state I am in
Thank god that I am not trying to be intimate with this this misery

Trey were always like I am now
Miserable
They have been miserable for a very long time
Now they are so used to it that it has become
A big part of their lives
People are miserable
They tell you they are miserable before you speak to them
They tell you they are miserable
So miserable. so miserable that they are telling you with their
Eyes, their hands,
Their limbs,
Their legs,
Their feet,  their teeth
That they are miserable
So don't speak to them
They are miserable and they want to stay that way
Thank god that I realized that I am as miserable as
All the sons of bitches and the bitches themselves

Now Perhaps I will make an effort to be not like them
Lets say that the whole world is now completely miserable
So why can't just be one person who can be different ?
That person is going to be me
I am taking the misery out of my apt and send it for a long long long holiday
To Bahamas
Or Spain
Or Morocco
or Indonesia
Or Qairo
Or Istambul
Or Ukrain

No, no even the misery doesn't want to go to Ukrain
They will ship the misery right back to Istambul as a prostitute
There is sex traffic going on
Some miserable human beings are doing drug traffic
and sex traffic and dog traffic
And opium traffic
And arms traffic

I told you there is a lot of misery in the world
he world is full of miserable sons of bitches and bitches themselves
I have been miserable only a while
A while before I wasn't so miserable
But they all said, that something was wrong with me
They all said, that I wasn't like the rest of the sons of bitches and the bitches

They said,  why must I be different than them ?
Thry said, if I was a human being, which I was like them then I had to be like them
So I became like them
Miserable like them
Very miserable just like them
Now I am like all the miserable sons of bitches and all the 
Miserable bitches
Now I fit in the world
Miserable people walking around
Looking really miserable
Miserable people in the cafe
Miserable people at the whole food store
Miserable people at Trader Joe
Miserable people at the concert
Miserable people at the box office
Miserable people at the post office
Miserable people at the copy machine
Miserable people eating
Miserable people drinking
Miserable people at the White house
Planning to rain down misery on nations
Miserable advisers
Miserable consultants
Miserable doctors
Miserable shop keepers
Miserable hair dressers
Miserable,  dogs in the park just as miserable like their owners

Now I am just a miserable like the rest of the sons of bitches
Now I really fit in

But I don't want to fit in
I want to be one person who doesn't fit in
I don't want to fit in
I want my misery go away from me and my apt
I want to be just like I was before
Not fitting in, never fitting in...
Lately  have been miserable just like them

I guess I became miserable just to ubderstand what misery does to a human being
I was envious of them
I was intimidated by them
I admired them
I wanted to be aloof
Indifferent
Cruel
Injust
Greedy
Selfish
Self loving
Aggressive
Angry
Miserable
Like them

I wanted to be miserable like all the sons of bitches and the miserable
Bitches
I tried
I really tried
To be like them
To fit in
To fit in the world

Now I am just like them
Now I fit in
Now I am completely miserable just like them

Now I don't want to fit in
Now I want to be what I was before
Now I want to be that cherishable
Naive
Innocent
Childlike
Giving
Loving
Caring person again
Now I want to be the person who doesn't fit in this miserable, miserable world

Now I want to run away and find that orignal me
The real me
The me which was before

Now I look for that real me who didn't fit in
That me who stood out
That me who laughed
And made other people laugh
That me who gave without anger
That me who cared
That me who loved
Without conditions
Without returns
That me who was foolish in love
Foolish in generosity
Foolish in patience
Foolish in kindness

I want that, "Me"

I am looking for me
That previous me
That silly me who didn't know how to fit in the world

Now I am looking for that me
Now I am going to keep looking...
Till I find me
Take that orignal me out of this miserable world and put me all alone
by myself like I was before....

Without misery and without the miserable sons of bitches and all the miserable bitches
Who are so miserably trying to be a part of this Rotton miserable mass of filth
Who loves to kill 
Love to maim
Love to spill blood for this reason and that reason
There is always a reason right ?
Its a reasonable world
After the centuries of misery now they are trying to be reasonable.....

I don't want misery
I don't want reason
I don't want to fit in.............in this misery planet

Thank god the misery has been with me a short while
I tasted it
Its bitter
Very bitter
No, not bitter sweet
Bitter
Taste like blood
And I never like the look of blood or the taste of blood or the smell of blood

But I am glad I tasted it
Because I always wanted to be miserable like all the rest of the sons of bitches and all
The miserable bitches so I could also fit in their party

Thank God I tasyed it
The bitter fruit and spit it out
Thank God That I went through it
And now want no part of the blood games...

I don't like the smell of blood
The color of blood
The taste of blood
And misery smells the same
Taste the same 
Looks the same

BEing miserable is just like being a murderer
Just like as if you came with a sharp knife and murdered an innocent
Human being.....
And spilled his innocent blood on the street full of other miserable
human beings

NO, I don't want to taste the bitter fruit of misery again
Its tastes of blood
I don't want to fit in.....................

I want to look for original me............







No comments:

Post a Comment