Friday, July 31, 2009

WORKING

Working non stop like you do
Like all of you do
No time for anything 
No time for social life
No time at all.

Working, working, working 
And then you are successful.

You can rest as well
But then you won't be successful
Not the kind of success you need
The success you want

The kind of success
Which need slaughter...
Yes, That's the special success
One must work for that

Then you will be imperial
An imperial power

POOR

Nothing to do
No work
Nothing to do
No money
Nothing to do
No work
No work for them to do.

I AM

I am the only thing which bothers me
It always has
I am trying so hard to 
get rid of the,"bother factor."
but it stays on and on and on
working harder and harder on me
It doesn't give up.

AWAKENING MEMBERS

When you want to fight back for your rights
they call you, "awakening members."

No comments:

Post a Comment