Saturday, July 25, 2009

ART AND CULTURE

The value of art and culture is to up-lift me.....
On the contrary....
The value of art and culture has down lifted me..............

Become less artsy and up-lift yourself
Become a house wife
Go up-lift your self
But I am not a woman
Then go become a man wife
But I am not a man
You can't be up-lifted.....
You are neither a man nor a woman

I can be a bird
Yes, but the birds are always up-lifted
Not all birds
Almost all birds

Who told you that ?
Birds
Birds talk to you ?
They do
What do they say ?
They tell me that they are sad today
That's not very up-lifting

There is a lot of up-lift in sadness
Then you don't have to worry about a thing, neither your birds....
Both of you are up-lifted already, you don't need art or culture ...
That makes sense.....

Art and culture is out 
Sadness is in..............
Whatever up-lifts the spirit....
True, but why the spirit needs constant up-lifting ?
Ask the spirit....How would I know ?
Because you are the intellectual philospher

Who told you that ?
Your spirit
My spirit talk to you ?
All spirits talk to me
Then why don't you talk to your own spirit and tell it to be slightly happy

That's beyond my spirit....
How do you know ?
My spirit confessed in an earlier blog that it will stay sad and gloomy and morose and tragic and regretful and , and, and......
And ?
I have accepted that....
You have accepted the sadness of your spirit
Yes...
How sad


No, not sad...its good to know finally...
You are brave
Am I ?
Yes. Very brave.
Why ?
Many people can't accept the sadness and down-lift of their spirit.....
But my spirit's nature is that way...its a sad spirit....
I thought it was a bird...
Yes, its a sad bird.....

That's rare
Why rare ?
Usually the birds chirp and sing...
Yes, my birds sing....They sing sad songs.
Why ?
They are lonely ?
Why ?
They are not in their own forest
Why can't they fly to their own forest ?
Its very far
They can fly a bit everyday and then one day they will reach their own forest
Their forests have been destroyed....
Who destroyed their forests ?
The countries they live in now....

How can they live in the countries which destroyed their forests and gardens and trees and bushes ?
That's the sadness of the birds.... 
Thats why they sing sad songs.....

Doesn't matter...As long as they sing................

No comments:

Post a Comment