Friday, July 31, 2009

LOWER THAN THE LOW

Too tough
Too Un-educated
Too street smart
Too controlling

Too self involved
Too loud
Too proud of hustle

Dealings with money laundering
Dealing with middle class hustlers

Good for them

The world is full of them
I want to stay out of that atmosphere

I try
But they bring that atmosphere right to me...

They are so many in numbers
One can't avoid them

One has to know how to deal with them
And its so hard

You can't,
Do you want to?
Hell no...
God forbid
Not like them

Don't' want to be like them
Under any circumstances
What's the answer then ?
Ignore them...

Easy said than done.
They got you by the throat...

Not me, not me, not me.

So you don't want success?

Not me, but you go ahead...

You go ahead darling

Go ahead...

No comments:

Post a Comment