Friday, July 31, 2009

SHOW ART BUSINESS, SHOW BUSINESS

You have to have passion for the arts
and see it as a business and make it a business."

I didn't say that
 but I am unable to make anything a, "Business" 

 I was even spelling the word business wrong. 
 I was spelling it like this, "buisness." 
 I swear to you till some one
  Corrected me....

No one ever corrected me for spelling it wrong 
because they wanted me to fail.

People were always jealous of me
Because I had the ambition and courage
 but no business skills......

'If you are un-able to see the art world
 as business and make it your business 
you have-'a right to fail."

Any one who couldn't even spell the word business,
 what chance did that person have?

That person was me...
Art I loved, 
business I never understood
 or cared about.
No sweat...

I leave the business part 
to the businessmen
Corrupt businessmen
They are in every field

Look around
Lots of killing going on
For BUSINESS PURPOSES...







No comments:

Post a Comment