Tuesday, July 21, 2009

LETHARGY OF SPIRIT

Now you know
What the ailment is
Its lethargy of spirit
Where does it reside though ?
No need to ask such an obvious question....

Where ever the spirit is
That's where its residing
Is it a new comer ?
Seems like it, but its been there for a while...

"Did you know about it ?"
"Kind of"
"And did nothing ?""
"No, it didn't bother me then..."
"And now ?"
"Now its taken residence inside"
"Inside of what ?"
"You know what ?"
"No, I don't know what ?"
"You play with me......"

'You are a child, I love to play with you...."
' I am not a child."
"Be one."
"Can't."
"That's the problem..."
"I am an adult."
'That's the problem, lethargy only belongs to the adults."

"Adults are running marathons."
'I am not that kind of an adult."
'What kind are you ?"
"I am the lethargic type."
"Don't use that word so often."
'Why not ? What's wrong with that word ?"
'It makes you more lethargic if you keep mentioning it."
'Should I be in denial ?"
"Denial makes you forget the existence of a problem."
'Than the problem goes underneath."
"Let it stay underneath."
"Than it will come back to haunt me."
"Its haunting you now."

"Need to take care of it."
"Of what ?"
'Lethargy...."
"How does it manifest ?"
'You have to ask...."
"Yes."
"Can't you see?"
"See what ?"
"Please..."
"PLease what ?"
"Stop saying, what ? what ? what ? Its becoming redundant..."
"Everything is redundant."
"That's why you suffer from lethargy os spirit."
"Why ?"
'Because you like redundant."

'Leave me alone."
"I do."
"You are always with me...You are always putting me down."
'I am not putting you down...I am trying to heal you."
"I don't need healing...I need support."
"I support you by questioning you."
'I am not on trial."
'You are on trial by lethargy of spirit and the spirit is begging you to win the trial."
'Oh, lethargy, spirit, you and the trial.....I am so fatigued....."




No comments:

Post a Comment