Sunday, July 26, 2009

LISTEN, LISTEN TO ME.  I AM YOUR MOTHER

Are you educated ?
Yes
Are you smart ?
I don't know
Did you pass all the exams ?
Yes
Are you highly educated ?
Yes
So what's the problem ?
I didn't make money from my degrees
You still have them, right ?
Yes. Right
That's good enough
How much money do you want ?
Not much
You have done well, don't worry about the degrees not making you any money especially when you don want much
You mean I should be proud
Do you want to be ashamed rather ?
No
Then be proud
Of what /
Your degrees
And what about the money ?
You didn't want it, money some times is not clean...money has to be laundered to be rich, very rich, very very rich.
Did you want to launder money ?
No
You are all right, you have done well, be proud
Not ashamed than ?
You want to be ashamed ?
No
Then the opposite of ashamed is proud...be proud

No comments:

Post a Comment