Thursday, July 9, 2009

ITS NOT WHAT IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE

leave it alone even if its not
what it was supposed to be....
Its something even if its not what it was supposed to be
And who told you what it was going to be ?

Don't be Godly
Only God is godly...
Don't try to compete with him
Don't compete with any one
Why should you ?
No one is like you and no one is supposed to be like you
So why all this anguish ?

Give your anguish to the birds
But birds are my great and only companions
I am one of the birds
By giving them anguish I will be giving it to me
Birds are the one's who help me out a lot
They chirp all day long in my ears.....
"Sing, baby sing."  They say
The songs can be of anguish
The songs can be of chaos
The songs can be of loss
The songs can be of sweet regret
But  they are songs never the less.....

Ok, give your anguish to the monkeys
No, I really like monkeys
Ok, give it to the donkeys
Oh! please...donkeys are so innocent
You mean stupid
Don't say that...that's cruel
But some of us more stupid than others
But we are human beings...not animals...
But we can be more stupid than the donkeys...
That's shameful
We can be shameful
Not me...
Me.  I was talking about me...
You don't like yourself
Do you ?
Of course, and why shouldn't i ?
BECAUSE WE ARE FULL OF SELF DISGUST
YOU, NOT ME....
lETS NOT DENY THE FACT THAT MOST OF THE TIMES WE, THE HUMAN DON'T LIKE OURSELVES....WE LIKE THE OTHERS MORE THAN US....
BECAUSE WE ARE COMPETING.....
That's what I mean...one must not compete with any other....must not compete
Thats human nature...
Its good if its for progress
Competition  is always for progress.....
Not always....some times its for crimnal activities and fraud
That's not competition,  thats criminal behavior....
Criminals also compete
But you know what I am talking about
No, I don't.....

There is a difference between animals and human beings and there is a difference between
criminals and competition about scholar....
Scholars are also competing...
That's for scholarship....that's healthy
And crime ?
What do you think ?
I don't know what to think, that's why I ask you
Don't ask me, think for yourself
You have been thinking for yourself for so long...what have you achieved ?
You are vicious....I need a break from you
To think more ?
Nice to see you...I have to go...
Oh! you are learning discipline.......
Like you, by, by......................

No comments:

Post a Comment