Friday, March 20, 2015

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

There was a dark alley
I had to go through it
Go through it to get to the other side
Into the light
The light was only on the other side
I needed the light
I was so much in the dark
Life was happening on the other side of this dark alley

But there were ominous figures at the entrance
At the mouth of that ugly alley
I just needed to go through it to get to the other side
So I could breath
Right now my breath was stuck in my throat
With the fear that if I don't get out of this zone
The war zone
I will be torn into pieces

But the people at the entrance of the alley weren't budging
Standing still with something dangerous in their hands
What was it?
I couldn't tell
Knives maybe?
Sticks maybe/
Base ball bats maybe?
Guns maybe?

I couldn't tell
But they were staring at me
Saying something with their eyes
'You think we are going to let you get through?"
'you must be kidding."
I wasn't kidding
Neither were they
What will happen next?

I will rot on this side of the town
Without an escape
Without any purpose
The purpose of life
Is on the other side
Thats what I thought
I was desperate
I was terrifying

Those people protecting the passage to the other side
Were terrifying
We were at a stand still

Everything was dark and silent
It was night time
It had to
Dreams only come at night time
But it was night time in the dream

The light was shinning on the other side
I could see the tiny ray of light through the darkness

All of a sudden
Those people with sticks disappeared
Couldn't believe it
There was no one at the entrance
The passage was clear
Clear of all danger

I started to walk
Little steps at a time
Little, little steps at a time
Then I was walking faster
Faster and faster
Towards the light
Towards the other side

And here I was
I was on the other side
And all of a sudden the
The same people with base ball bats appeared
They were there
All of a sudden
They were there
Staring at me exactly the same way
In a same horrifying manner

And all the light suddenly went out
It became totally dark
On this side of the tunnel as well
Dark as hell
Dark as hell
Dark as hell
And the satan guarding the door
I could run back to the other side of the tunnel
I could
But I couldn't move
I was cemented to the ground
There was no escape

The other side of the tunnel had already disappeared
There was no entrance
There was no exit
There was no door
To enter or to leave
I was stuck
And the danger was starring at my face
Always the danger
Always the danger
No escape
No escape ever…………………….

No comments:

Post a Comment