Tuesday, March 17, 2015

THESE AWFUL DREAMS CONTINUES

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

Three rooms
In one dogs barking
Dogs being mutilated
Some one else being mutilated
Blood
Blood everywhere

People with daggers

In the middle room
Awe
Shock
Feeling of desperation
Want to escape the carnage in the first room
But in order to escape
Have to go through the first room
with barking dogs
with mutilated dogs
with mutilated others
vague kind of others

the third room
some one sleeping
some one awake
some one familiar
someone not so familiar
some one frightened

some one trying to hear
what's going on in the first room
no one knows any one
some one torturing
someone being tortured
need to get out of the middle room
but how?
how?
how?

Tremendous desperation ….
No escape
no escape
never an escape
need to escape
No escape

The scene changes
Outdoors
Some one clowning around
A man
Along lost friend
Running around in circles

I run behind him
In circles
Lets go
Lets go
Lets go

I scream
Lets go
Lets go
Have a drink
Lets go have a drink
The long lost friend doesn't hear
Doesn't hear
Hears but doesn't respond
Perhaps
Doesn't hear

He is no longer your friend
Remember
Both of you had a fight
An ugly fight
An un-necessary fight
Totally un-called for

Heat of the moment
Everyone
Becomes evil
Yes
Evil
We all become evil

No he won't help you escape from the middle room
He is running around in circles himself
Just the shape of the room is changed
He can't help you escape
He himself is trapped
It was his fault also
The fight

No both of you are trapped
Both of you can't escape from this room
Where the killer with the knife will enter soon
If you have been nice to each other in the past
You wil help each other escape

Sweat
Heat
The fear
The crippling fear
The terror
The terror of the soul

While awake
While sleeping
Terror
Always terror
Where is it coming from?
Why?

Why its always there?
What happened
While you were awake?
What happened?
While you were sleeping

Did your long lost friend take you for a drink?
No
Why not?
He didn't recognized me
I didn't recognized him
Everything was opaque
Vague
Shadowy
If we didn't have any fight

We would have gone for a drink
But how?
We were trapped in a room
With dogs in the next room
Dogs which were ominous
And not ominous at the same time
Dogs were being mutilated
There was blood
Lots of blood

The killer was going to enter
Enter the room I was in
Any minutes
I wanted to wake the people in the next room
I wanted to tell them to get out

They were waking up
They were confused
They weren't understanding my words
They didn't know what was going on
They didn't know who they were

I wanted to escape
There was no way
The killer was in the next room
And the exit was through that room
I saw the blood
It was a dream
thats hat I wished
But

The dream was evil
the dream was un-ending
The dream was full of terror
It should not be called a dream
It was a nightmare
It comes
The nightmare
Every night
In different shapes and forms

Its like a very sincere, loving lover
The lover who comes every night
And frighten you
But what kind of a lover is this?
Lovers must not frighten
Love is not frightening

Thats what I learnt when I was a child
I was always frightened
And some one told me
You are loved
You shouldn't be frightened

Was I loved when I was a child?
Then why am I so frightened?
Why my soul is terror stricken?
Was I loved when I was a child?

Was I?
Was I?
Was I?

Loved?

Loved when I was a child?

Yes, you were loved
Yes, you were loved
Yes, you were loved

Who are you to tell me that?

I am you
I was a child with you
I was the child who was loved

Then why these nightmares?
Why these evil dreams?

You are not being loved any more
The ones who loved you are dead.
Your mother
Your father loved you
And they are dead
They are not coming back
They are dead
Thats the terror

You will always have terror
Your mother
And your father are dead

No love like that exists
No, no love like that exists any more……………...



No comments:

Post a Comment