Saturday, March 16, 2013

DOCTOR OF PHONE THERAPY MANSOORA

( Doctor helps her patients on the phone about mental health, how to deal with people, what to eat, how to be nice without ever being involved etc...etc..etc)

DOCTOR MANSOORA ON THE PHONE TALKING TO ONE OF HER PATIENTS

Why should you under any circumstances show strong emotions to all Tom, Dick and Harry?

And all of them are Tom, Dick and Harry.

Smile and mind your own business.  Your own benefit must be on top of your list.

You and only you matter.

Then comes the relatives.

And then comes every one else.

Why must you waste energy, emotions, patience, strength,character, warmth, honesty, feelings on

useless  masses and trust me they are all a huge useless mass.

Don't ever be too kind.

No body gives a shit about you being gracious.

People use people and then they forget all past kindnesses.

The way to live is to love no one.  You hear.

No one.  I said.  First and foremost love your self and your time is up.

Talk to you next week.

Honey I have another appointment.  This is my business.

Every minute counts.  Every minute is money.

Its like the show business.  Movie making business.  Every second costs $5oo.

Next week baby, next week.

Oh! your husband is going to beat you up tonight?

So what can I do?

Let him beat you and call me next week.

I said call me next week and we will talk about your broken arms...

(Gets off the phone)

To herself)  Leave him, he is a piece of shit but if you want to be a permanent victim

its good for me...my income depends on your victimhood.

I told her billions of times to kick him in the balls and kick him out but she doesn't want to call the

police...

Why?

Because she loves him and wants me to take care of the abuse.

I am ...Its my income.

But I never ever not advice her to get rid of him...but alas...love is a many thorns

near the rose buds.

(Picks up the phone)

Hi....

And how are you today?

Good, good....one day in the life of a wife where sge didn't cook and is now

scared shitless that he the husband will come and break all the empty dishes.

Honey call him and tell him to bring some thing from Macdonalds or taco bell

Tell him, that you had shoulder ache from the injury you sustained the last time you didn't cook

so there is no dinner ready...call him before he tutn that key in the keyhole and give you a black eye.

(To herself)

You see these ladies are willing to give me money for advice but they don't take my advice.

Thats a perfect picture of being a victim and an abused person.

And I have a PHD in helping the abused women especially dealing with domestic violence.

But they need to listen and act on it but they like it some how ....dependency its called)

So what were you saying?

Go to a movie...don't wait for him to beat you up...go...To Sunshine cinema...

Thhere is a great murder mystery playing, its called, Murder in the Bronx....

I loved it.

I live all thats why I can handle murder mysteries....Go see the film...You will be grateful that you are still alive....

Broken bones?

Well who cares?

Oh! you do care...you do care...so do something damn it....

Oh! I need to help you do that?

Ok, come to my clinic...yes its in my house...who can afford an apt and an office in Manhatten?

Come to my house and give me the written permission yo call the police.

Oh! the police doesn't do anything....well thats another matter...

Call a woman police officer.

Oh! you did...What did the woman police officer tell you?

Oh! she said she can't do anything about this particular problem because her husband beats her up too.

Jesus.....men love to beat and the women love to get the beating and thats the bottom line.,,

Time is up....

Ok, if you are bleeding then call 911....call them...thats what they are for...call 911...

They will come...I promise you, they will...

That I can't say...if they don't do anything...then I can't help you...I am not the boss of the police.

I am just a therapist for the abused women.

No, thats my speciality.....no I don't deal with men...no way...

What do you want?

Get my ribs broken.....

Time is up.....enjiy the tacos.....for a change.

Let him get used to bring tacos home....

He will get uses to it....

He likes to eat?

Yes, then don't cook.....

He has to eat......

(talk to herself)

No comments:

Post a Comment