Monday, March 25, 2013

COMEDY NIGHT CONTINUES

(Maybe the scene in the cafe should not end yet and continues a bit longer)

MANSOORA:

All is fiction, nothing is real except hunger

JERRY:

Thats why I say lets do our comedy show and make millions like Leno and Jimmy Fallon

THOMAS:

We are equally good

MANSOORA:

Except that we have no jokes. You guys are not writers and my brain

is fried up by the n artist, opportunist, killer husbands and there is no food to nourish my

non creative brain....

JERRY:

I can cook, you can eat and we  rehears  our show....

MANSOORA:

Here?

JERRY:

No, in your apt

MANSOORA:

In that hole?

THOMAS:

All great comedians started in a hole

JERRY:

I agree.  Jerry lewis started in a hell hole

MANSOORA:

Let me think...If the waiter ever comes back, tell him to make me a hot coffee at least

Tell him, Damn it make it hot.  Burn her mouth Otherwise she will send Alqaeda after him.

THOMAS:

Thats a great topic, current, hot, funny, every one laughs when Letterman mentions

Al qaeda...All you have to say is one word,"ALQAEDA"  and every one laughs.

(To Mansoora) )  and with your Alqaeda connections we can't fail...( Jerry and Thomas

laughs like idiots)

JERRY& THOMAS:  (Laugh)  ha ha...hahaha...ha...ha...ha..ha..ha..ha..ha..ha..hahahahah

MANSOORA:

Great Idea, I should also send Alqaeda to beat up all the husbands who are breaking my

patients bones....What have I been waiting for?  Nothing else is working....But I have to eat

first.  I can't create on empty stomach, I am not Nicole Kidman....She don't eat, she only creates...

Not me....I like my fat....

JERRY:

I can cook....

MANSOORA:

There is no food in the apt

THOMAS:

I can go shopping...

MANSOORA:

Now/

THOMAS:

Its NY baby....Everything stays open all night.

MANSOORA:  (To Jerry)

You are going to cook?

JERRY:

I always do...Nothing new and tonight will be a feast because of our first rehearsal

coming up....

MANSOORA:

That is if my juice will flow

THOMAS:

It will flow.  I promise you.

MANSOORA:

There are no promises in this world.  Every  thing is a mere chance...No promises darling, no

promises....

MUSIC, LIGHTS FADE, END OF SCENE.


No comments:

Post a Comment