Sunday, March 24, 2013

((COMEDY NIGHT LIVE:

NOTE: (Maybe before the last scene ends, Mansoora can add a few more lines to her monologue)

And I keep waking up every morning....

in this hole.  A shit hole...A hell hole...A hole of all holes

without even a single tea bag.....Jerry.....Thomas....Jerry?  Thomas?

Do I have a tea bag in the house?  .  I have books...lots of them, Pinter,

Gogol,Byron,Tennessee,Beckett ...and some weared looking people here...

Talk to the Dummies or puppets on the chairs up stage)

"Who are you?"

'What are you doing in my house?"

"Hey, say something"

'Talk to me."

"You live in my house."

Some house.....

They don't say anything....

They are deaf and dumb

They never move

They just sit here

They say nothing...

No one else see them but me...

They just sit and stare at me...

Judging me...

Examining me....

Piercing me with their silence...

Their silence is poisonous

They dress strange

As if they are from a foreign country...

They came all the way to find out if I have a tea bag or not.....

(Looks at them and screams)

No, I don't have a tea bag....Take a gun and shoot me...ok?

MUSIC, LIGHTS FADE, END OF SCENE.

NEXT SCENE:

Dr MANSOORA SITTING DOWNSTAGE A LITTLE BIT TO THE RIGHT
ON A CHAIR WITH A SOMEWHAT LARGER TABLE IS INFRONT OF HER WITH BOOKS, NOTE BOOKS, PEN, FLOWERS IN THE VASE, A CANDLE, AND AN OLD FASHIONED TELEPHONE,(LAND LINE TYPE)
MUSIC FADES, LIGHTS UP, SHE IS ON THE PHONE:

DR MANSOORA:







MUSIC, LIGHT FADES, END OF THE SCENE

NEXT SCENE:


No comments:

Post a Comment