Sunday, March 24, 2013

COMEDY NIGHT LIVE CONTINUES:

LIGHTS UP...DR MANSOORA IS STILL AT THE ORIGINAL PLACE AFTER HANGING UP THE PHONE:

DR MANSOORA:

I should get out of this business.  Its my conscious which keeps me tied to the under dogs of the

world...but I can't seem to get them off the hands of the murder husbands...I am failing fast...

I am a no good doctor...can't compete with abusive wife beaters....No way man...I can't...

He seems like mafia...he will come and break all my bones....

I want to die with my bones and teeth intact thats why I didn't marry...

Thats one good thing I did....and now I should do one more good thing for myself and

try my comedy show...after all I am a trained comedian with a certificate from RADA

Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts from London... All educated immigrants go to London first on their

way to America.

I am a first rate Comedian...When I came here and won some awards as a comedian people told me

that I remind them of PHYLLIS DILLER...I didn't know who she was...but I sensed she was some

 one famous and it was a great compliment to me...so I started to teach other un-trained comedians...

I already have two students...Jerry and Thomas....They are good but a bit lazy...they hardly are around

for  their lessons and if they are not ready we can't put up a show becuse they are part of the show...

and Me myself am so entangled with the abused, battred women that after dealing with them all day I

don't have any funny ideas in my head and you are no God damned comedian with no funny ideas in

your head...I don't have staff writers writing jokes for me...I write all my jokes...

Jesus...what a tough life.....

During the day listen to the tragic stories of damaged women and in the evening trying to get ready to

do a fabulous comedy show with the assistants who say they are very funny but have no time to

practice their craft because they have 9 to 5 jobs...

Well 9 to 5 job is the death of comedy.

I don't have a job and I am still dying here thinking of some funny jokes to entertain my audience who

will come in droves when we are ready....They are waiting for me...after all I am Phyllis Diller...

An Immigrant Phyllis Diller... That has a funny sound to it...Hi, And welcome to the comedy club,

ladies and gentlemen....We have Immigrant Phyllis Diller for you tonight...the greatest comedian ever

who doesn't really have a show for you....So sorry, so, so sorry, so sorry for that but we do have some

cookies from Tarralucci, $10 per cookie...thats some cookie....Ladies and gentleman...so hang on....

"Patience, my child Patience."  My mother used to say....

I am still waiting.....





No comments:

Post a Comment