Friday, February 13, 2009

THAT BULBUL, (SINGING BIRD)

Do you love singing or the bird who sings ?
Singing won't be anything without the bird
and the bird won't be anything without the singing...
But some birds don't sing
I feel bad for them...
They should sing

They are not allowed
By whom ?
I don't know
I don't like the words, "I don't know."
People who suggests things should be able to explain without always saying, "I don't know."

Some people don't know
Those people shouldn't be part of the conversation
Like the birds ?
Which birds ?
The birds who don't sing...
Birds should sing
They are not allowed...
By whom ?
Silence.....

A;ll birds must sing from now on and ...
And ?
And any one who thinks can stop that doesn't exist.
The fear is only in your head...
Stop fearing
Stop fearing
Stop fearing....
Who do you fear ?

See there is no one there who has such power over you
You have the power to sing or not sing
Its you
You are the bird...
Sing...
Who is stopping ?
I don't see any one...
Sing...
You used to...
You have a great voice...
Lyrical, anguished, rhythmic, like a Bulbul.......
Do you know what Bulbul means ?
No....
How sad...
You should know
I should know many things...
But you should know what being a Bulbul means...
Why ?
Because you are the Bulbul.........
You used to sing and now you have stopped.......
They stopped me.......
Who ?

The stoppers.......
No stoppers are here
They are here but you can't see them
If you can't see them, they are not here, they are in your head only
They are here, the stoppers, they have stopped me....

If they had the power to stop you, they would have stopped you long time ago
You would have never sang.........
I sang...........
Then, they didn't stop you before...why would they stop you now ?
Thats interesting....
Yes, it is... think about it
You sang, then you stopped
Now you can start again....
That simple ?
Yes, that simple....
Are you going to sing ?
I will try
Thats the spirit..........
You have to sing............
You are a singing bird....
You are dead without singing....are you going to sing ?
Yes............

No comments:

Post a Comment