Tuesday, February 17, 2009

CAN'T

Looking for things
Can't find them
What things ?
Don't know
How can you find them ?
Still looking
Looking for what ?
Things
What things ?
Things
Its so frustrating
Yes, it is
People snapping
At you ?
No, snapping at themselves
No one snap at themselves, they snap at others

Snapping at others is snapping at themselves
Why ?
Control
Control over what ?
Control over things
What things ?
I don't know
You say that a lot
What ?
'I don't know."
But I don't
Don't say it
Why not ?
Because you sound stupid
But I am...

Oh! well then...
Well what ?
Go ahead, be stupid
Its good to be stupid
Yeh ?
Yeh...then people leave you alone...then they don't argue with you..
Let them argue with you
But their arguments are stupid
Oh! thats a laugh...stupid people calling other stupid people, "Stupid."

We all are
What ?
Stupid
I am not
Thats why everyone always arguing with you

I like arguments better than things
What things ?
The things you have been looking for and can't find
I have too many things, thats why I can't find things

Throw them out
What ?
Things
What ?
Yes, throw them out
I spend so much money on them
And now you can't find them
No...
What good are those things then ?

No good, I guess
So throw them out

I have to find them to throw them out
Are they hidden ?
Do you see them /
I don't
So how can I throw something which I can't see...

You hid them somewhere
There is no place to hide
Look, its only one room apt
Oh, sorry...
So where are things, things that you can't find
Thats what I asked you
I don't know...
Please don't say, "I don't know." It gives me the creeps

But you are the one who doesn't know where your things are...

I know where things are, but I can't find them
What good is your knowledge of things if you can't find them

Its still good to have knowledge...
Too much knowledge of things is harmful
Knowledge of things is not harmful
It is...it depends on what kind of knowledge it is

Knowledge helps you find things
Maybe I don't want to find things
Well thats different, but you didn't say that
What did I say ?
You said that you Can't find things

Well, what"s the difference?
A lot of difference...
"I can't," and,"I don't want to."
There is a lot of difference...
Ok then...
I don't want to find things, thats why I can't find things....
Thats better but still where are your things, the things you can't find ?

In my storage
You have a storage ?
Yes
you pay for storage ?
Yes
You are wasting your money
No money is involved
Its for free ?
Not really
So how do you pay /
Eith my blood and sweat...with my memory and the loss of it...
I don;t get it
Things are stored in my memory and now I can't find them...
I can't
Can't

No comments:

Post a Comment