Thursday, February 5, 2009

I just want to wander around. Wander around in new towns in comfortable weather in comfortable shoes and walk and walk and turn which ever way I want to without any particular purpose other than to walk in new streets and when I can't walk any longer
sit in a cosy, comfortable, exciting cafe or a bistro and have a steaming hot coffee and then maybe eat something, a little snack,
(usually I have emotional difficulty with that ) and then walk some more and then get back whereever I am staying (always want to stay in a room of my own ) a rented room with the key of my own in my own pocket and then take a long hot bath and wear something nice and go out for dinner with someone....a friend ? some one I just met while I was walking or in the bistro ?
A stranger ? someone....
Well that's the hardest part of the dream...to go out for dinner with some one in a new town. And I don't like having dinner alone when I am traveling.........
I wish I was traveling this very second in a sunny place with winding tree lined roads and a familiar childhood friend will suddenly show up from no where and we will burst into our usual hearty laughter and embrace and go have a spicy tikka masala and a paratha and laugh and laugh and disturb every body with our laughter..............
Do you ever laugh on a cold, cold, freezing day ?

No comments:

Post a Comment