Saturday, February 7, 2009

I wonder what happened to the picture ?
I wonder what happened to the piece, DDISAPPEARANCE OF ME ?
Its just so frustrating not to know...
Not to know how to do things
Are things disappearing or just hiding themselves somewhere ?
Somewhere where I can't see them, can't reach them
I need to know everything on my own...
Even when people help, things disappear...
When they do it, then all things appear again...
Things hide from me
Why ?
Lack of knowledge on my part perhaps
Certainly, its lack of knowledge and despair
Despair takes over and even the things visible are no longer visible...
What will make me feel good ?
Thats a big question...
In the search of feeling good, mostly I am feeling bad
Are all human happy ?
What kind of question is that ?
Even the retards don't ask a question like that
What was your dream like ?
Mydrem was...was...was...was...
I forget.
It was a long time ago
Now I want to dream the dream I had once.

No comments:

Post a Comment