Monday, March 8, 2021

NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE

 NEGATIVE AND POSITIVE

Everything that you think is negative,

Turn it around and make it positive.

EXAMPLES

!: Oh! I have so many clorhes...

1: I am so glad that I have so many beautiful clothes .

2: Oh! I have so many scripts...

2; Isn't it a blessing that I wrote so much for so

many years. and now I have plenty of great scripts.

3: Oh!  my apt is so messy...

3: My apt is big and a big apt in Manhattan is a blessing

    It's big for a Manhattan apt and sometime it's difficult

to keep at it by myself but I am so glad that I have plenty

Of space to move around and make a mess sometime...

4: Oh! I have so many books...

4:  I am so pleaseed at myself that I have so many

Books on so many subjects.  I have art books, books

 of philosophy, plays, books of essays, novels, biographies

autobiographies, books on psychology, streaem of consciousness

novels, anthologies, poetry collections,

 art criticism, Russian literature and much more.

I love to read, I love books and whatever interests me

on which-ever  topic,  I pick up that very book right from

my own book store and learn something from it every day.

5: I should throw lots of things out...

5: The things I haven't used for a while, I should 

Give to charity.

6: I have so many scarves, tailor made clothes from my country

    All in my carry-on bags...

6; Isn't it great that everything is already packed for my

vacations...I can take some things out, add some new things and here

you go...Since all those things are in my house, I will have everything

I need for my travels...and it will be a source of comfort when I am

there...wherever I will be...in a faboulous country...

7: I am so overweight, it's depressing...

7: Before I go on my vacation I will cut out all starch, sugar

and all fattening food and I will walk and walk and walk

in foreign cities...

8: I should go to the gym...

8: If I don't like the gyms, I must walk a lot here as. well...

9: I am afraid of technology...

9: must take some lessons from not a very aggressive

techno expert but from a friendly mild, non-condescending

person who has a sense of humor about me not knowing much

about technology. Must not feel embarrased for not having

much interest in it. But it will help my work.

10: I find some people quite fake...

10: Don't take it to heart.  It's still good to socialize,

to amuse yourself.

11: haven't achieved much...

11: You have. Don't be so hard on your self

       You already told us that you have so many 

     hand written scripts in your big apt. And 

     I heard that you draw as well and you have tons of drawings.

      You are more classical than the modern

     writer and artist. You write long hand, which is a marvel

      and you are not greedy to sell your art work.  It will be nice

      to make some dollars but hey, dollars come and go...

      talent is hard to come and if you have some, you should be

       very grateful. People would love to change placec with you, trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment