Thursday, June 11, 2009

UN-BELIEVABLE

Yes, it is....and it will be from now on
I will be like all others
Wired up at all times
What am I without it ?

I am nothing
Everything I represent is nothing
My nose, my tongue, my eyes, my mouth, my legs, my face is nothing
The whole human race is on line
What do they do ?
That's my question to myself all day long....
WHAT DO THEY DO ?

NOW THEY CAN ASK THE SAME QUESTION ABOUT ME
ISN'T IT AMAZING THAT NOW PEOPLE WILL ASK THEMSELVES QUESTIONS ABOUT ME....

OH! WHAT IS SHE DOING ON THE COMPUTER ?
SHE ON THE COMPUTER ?
SHE ? FROM THAT BACKWARD RACE....
WELL HER RACE IS PROBABLY NOT THE QUESTION....ITS SHE HERSELF....

I always see her sitting doing nothing, staring in the space or chatting with every Tom, Dick and
Harry...."Oh, hi. how are you ?  You want to sit and have a coffee with me ? "

"I would love to, "  The other passer by says, "I would love to but I have to go to a meeting."
"Oh, she has a meeting too.  Oh, he has a meeting too.  They all have a meeting.  Where is my meeting ?  My meeting has been with the NYT for the last 25 years and what did the meeting do for me ?  The people I was having a meeting with didn't know that I was having a meeting with them.  The people I was having a meeting with didn't even know that there was a meeting.
The people I was having a meeting with never opened their doors for the meeting with me and I was still having a meeting with them.
I wonder where the meeting was taking place if their conference room was close to me ?
Well the meeting between me and the NYT did take place and for years it continued.
Actually I came to this country just to have a meeting with NYT.  I loved that meeting so much that I continued my meeting with them in cafe's with an espresso, with a glass of wine, with a
salad, with pasta and  mushrooms, another glass of wine....but never deserted a meeting with NYT

I was and still am one hell of a meeting oriented person with the NYT and others kept typing....
Typing and typing and typing
Typing their plays, their screen plays, their novels....
No meetings with the NYT for them.....
NYT was curious about them so they opened all pages of the NYT and their conference rooms
for the exclusive meeting with them......
I was always standing outside their conference room with the copy of NYT that they wondered
who the hell was this foreigner always standing out there....What the hell does she want ?
We have already provided her with a copy of our paper... What else does she want from us ?

We want meeting only with those who stay away from our copy and living their lives and typing
And now typing on the computer and are wired up without the NYT and perhaps that was their secret for the NYT to have a meeting with them.....

And after all those years I am trying to be wired up.....
And its still not working....
Today I tried
And do you know what I am missing the NYT
No, I refuse to read it on the internet....
I want to hold the paper in my hands and turn the pages and get my hands black and blue
I want to feel the graphics
I want to feel the words
I want to feel the violence in the World and feel sad all day
I want to see the pictures of people bloodied up by the Extremist  fundamentalists  in my country, Pakistan now...And touch the blood of the Innocent children.....
Some how the blood doesn't smell the same on the internet.....
I still prefer my meeting with the NYT every day instead of being wired up.....

Let others do that...
Let others do that.....
Let them live their way and me mine.....
Un-believable.....
That I even tried....
Its good to be modern but it didn't work for me....
I want to be old fashioned.....
Being wired up is not for me...
I can't do what's not meant for me....
I am Individual with my own aesthetic, my own authenticity and everything else can just go to hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment