Thursday, June 18, 2009

MONEY AND WHO HAS IT AND WHO DOESN'T

You have the money ?
I don't

Do you have the money ?
I don't

Do you have the money ?
No, I don't....

Who has the money then ?
I don't know

How come ?
How come what ?
How come you don't know ?
Don't know what ?
How come you don't know who has the money ?
And who doesn't....

Why would I know ?
You have to know
Why ?
Its your job to know
Its not my job
Its your job
How come /
Its your job because its your money....

Its not my money
That's the problem...its your job to know where your money is ?
But  its not my money
Its your money, you shit head...Its your money and you have to know who has your money....

Why would they have my money ?
Because you don't have it

It makes no sense
To you it doesn't that's why you don't have the money and they have the money.

I don't know who has the money and who doesn't have the money....
All I know is that I don't have the money

Then who has it /
They have it
Who is they ?
The bankers and all

The bankers have your money ?
I mean, they must, they have so much money

But they say, they don't have any money
So who has the money ?
I don't know...All I know is that I don't have it....

Why don't you have the money ?
Because I don't
Why not ?
I don't know...
All I know is that I don't have the money and they have the money

And its your money and they have it,right ?
I don't know if its my money...all I know that they have it....

Who is they ?
The hedge fund people
Who are the hedge fund people ?
People who hid the money in a hedge....

They hid the money in a hedge ?
Yes, that's why they are called, 'THE HEDGE FUND MONEY."
You don't know what you are talking about....They can never have so much money under the hedge....

Its a metaphorical hedge you Idiot....
You mean there is no hedge ?
Yes, just the money...Just the money...No hedge at all....
Just the money then ?
Yes, just the money....Tons of money....
Where did they get it from ?
From you silly, its your money....

Its not my money, I never had any money
That's why you didn't have any money because they took your money
So what should I do now ?
Get your money back
Back from where ?
From the hedge fund people

But you said, the hedge fund people don't exist....
I didn't say that...I said that the hedge doesn't exist..The people do exist and the money does exist and that money is your money and you have to take your money back from them
How ?
Ask Obama to get it back from them...He knows all the bankers and the hedge fund people...They funded him...and since it was your money, you funded him and since you funded him he ows you your money back since he got the office now with your money.....

Listen, I am glad He got the office but It was not my money....I never had any money....

You are such a looser, even Obama who is such a positive person can help you....
You are a looser and losers can not have money, they can't even get their own money back....Such losers....We have so many losers in our country that's why they don't have any money and bankers do....Because bankers are winners
and its the winners who get the big positions with a lot of money....

Losers will stay as losers because they don't want help and here I am wasting my precious evening....Trying to help some  pathetic losers who don't know the meaning of money....

I am a loser but I do know the meaning of money, I just never had any.....Never had no money.........Never....Ever.....Never.

No comments:

Post a Comment