Thursday, June 4, 2009

FEROCIOUS

They were so scary
Scary ?
That's not the word
They were vicious and mean and ferocious
They put the guy up against the wall and beat the
Shit out of him
Cursing and kicking and cursing again and again

The poor man was so devastated that he kept repeating
the same broken sentence
or not even a sentence
just the word, "I." "I." "I,"
He couldn't say anything beyond that

The men were so violent
I wonder what the guy did
They were skin head types
But they were cops
It was such a picture
Very frightening
Actors couldn't have been ever so effective
On stage.....
It was Pinter's Birthday party right there on the street corner
They never revealed who they were
and what crime the man staggering and strutting, committed

Some one in the street who whispered that he was a crack head
But don't they usually let go of the celebrity crack heads /
All those addicts, celebs doing cocain in the super
expansive clubs....
Don't they let them go after showing their photographs
in the fashion magazine ?

Yes, they let them go....
They show us a beautifully thin famous model snorting cocain every where
and then the caption says, "Was not charged...the model was photographed
doing drugs but was not charged.>"
But they were beating the shit out of this poor fellow on the street....
They were ferociously destroying his head, his chest, his lungs,
his kidneys, kicking and cursing.....
I was so scared, so scared after I came upon that ferocious scene 
that I couldn't sleep all night
But I don't sleep any way....
I usually don't sleep all night.....
Its like I watch this violent, ferocious activities on the streets in my nightmares...

Its so much violence,
So much beatings and killings,
So much poor and un-famous people getting the ferocious, beating
Instead of cocaine snorting super rich ever being charged....
You have to be known not to be arrested....
You have to be known....
You have to be famous....
Like Susan Boyle.....
Now she is heading to Priory hospital.....
What's that ?
Ferocity ?
Or Priory ? or fame ?

No comments:

Post a Comment