Saturday, June 6, 2009

HOT IN THE  HOT PINK DRESS

Hot, not as sexy hot
But hot as hot weather wise
Weather changes every second
And the dress changes every second

Don't have so many dress
Sleeveless ?
No, too cold
Full sleeves ?

No, too hot
In between ?
What's that ?
Half sleeve
Half sleeve ?  Not sexy...
We are not talking sexy

What are we talking then ?
We are talking hot...

That's sexy
Hot is sexy
Hot is perspiration
Sexy is passion
No one is sexy then
What ?
No one is sexy because no one has passion

I have passion
Its not about you
Why not ?
You don't belong to the World
I belong to me
That's why....

To be sexy you have to belong to the World.
I am not a sex object
What are you then ?
I am a woman
So you are a sex object....
I am not...I am just sexy

Sexy ...What for ?
Just sexy...
What for ?
For myself
For yourself ?
Why not ?

You don't want any one ?
I do but I am not an object..
That depend on others
I am dependent on no body
But if you are sexy then you have to depend on others
What do you mean ?

Your sex appeal invite others
I don't invite others
No you don't but your sex appeal does....
So what should I do ?
Do nothing...
But then I become a sex object
Yes, if you are sexy, then yes.

But I don't want to be dotty house wife
Now that's not a nice thing to say about house wives
But they are not sexy
But they have sex
They do ?
Yes, that's why they have husbands
Husbands have sex ?
Some ?
Yes, some whose wives are sexy in a hot pink dress...
But that's not a house wife
That's a sex object in a hot pink dress...

So why can't a house wife be a sex object ?
They can be but in the movies only
Why can't they be sex objects in real life ?
Because they don't own a sexy hot pink mini dress....
So the answer is in the hot pink dress ?
Yes, the hot pink dress is the answer to your happiness....
Hot pink dress......
I saw one yesterday
I want to buy one

But how can you ?
You are a house wife....
House wives don't have hot pink dress in the closets....



No comments:

Post a Comment