Monday, April 20, 2020

YOUR DUTY

YOUR DUTY

Your duty is to defend yourself against insult, against humiliation, against aggression.

"Don't get used to bad behavior." annonymus

Guido Guini Celli?
Marmontel?
Dean Swift?
Find them...

Chaos
Chaos
Chaos

'Spoil yourself a little."  BS

MANHATTAN SPLEEN

Isn't it sad
That I have the same exact problems since decades
I have neither solved them
Nor have been able to get rid of them. BS

"A terrible tragedy
Terrible waste of talent
Ability
Emotions
Energy
And
Life force...BS

"IF YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THE PROBLEMS
LEARN TO LIVE WITH THEM
AND BE CONTENT WITH YOUR UNHAPPINESS
OR JUST BE CONTENT AND NOT UNHAPPY...BS

"My life wasn't supposed to be like this"
I said to a friend
And she said,
"How do you know?

And I was amazed at her question.

'Not meant for the kitchen
No, not at all."

Lately I am always in the kitchen...

"Get out of the kitchen"
'Get out of the apt"  BS

"Take a shower at night


No comments:

Post a Comment