Monday, April 20, 2020

GET HER OFF MY BACK

GET HER OFF MY BACK

"She always says,"Get her off my back."

But then she wants me to put her on my back.

Unbelievable.....
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:Art is an abstraction.  Extract it from your dreams

about nature and think more of the creation than of the result.

The only way to approach God is to do as our divine master did, to create."
                                                                                              Gauguin

"I am by nature a very sad person.

But I was never like this before now--more and more I am sad

every day."      BS

"With burning hatred in his heart"

"Tribulation served only to sharpen his sensitivity,his talent."
                                                                       Gauguin

"He is included in the cause of my sadness...
Just like the rest of the family.  He doesn't laugh with me any more."
                                                                        BS

"What you must accomplish with money, accomplish with Imagination."   BS


No comments:

Post a Comment