Friday, July 17, 2015

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

THESE AWFUL DREAMS

We were in a performance space
It seemed like we were no one on the list
But this evening the other group started to perform instead of us while we were already on stage
Now we had to sit still and watch them

My co-star was sitting next to me
He was sitting next to me trying to be familiar
But that was his role on stage only
But he was trying to be familiar on stage

Ok, we were not performing yet
But we were still on stage watching the other performers
Who changed the order?
We have no idea

And my co-star looked like some one from real life
A short man, kind of a hustler
I don't like that person
I don't like him at all
And he was supposed to be my love interest in my lousy dream
But he was trying to flirt with me while other actors were acting
That is so rude
When people do things and keep doing things while actors are struggling with their parts on stage

People should not come to the theater at all
They don't seem to be interested in actors
They are only interested in themselves and whoever is on their phones
I think they have apps to make love right in-front of you with some one inside of their phones
Apps for everything...
Apps for pissing
Apps for shitting
Apps for sex
Apps for killings
Apps for fighting
But no apps for manners
Manners ? What?
Please..............

People with manners are old fashioned
Those people are either dead or gone away to another planet
"What did you say bitch?"
Thats the manners right now.
'I will break your fucking spine you whore"
'You are looking at me you whore...why the fuck are you looking at me for?"
Those are the apps for manners for you right now.
Right now the world sucks
Right now the dreams suck
You dream what you fucking go through during the god damned day

So this short little chubby little piece of shit actor is trying to flirt with me
Its hard enough to go through during the performance but already
while another performance is going on and we are already on stage
Whose idea was this?
Now all are stting is disturbed
I can't find any props
I can't find any chairs
I don't remember my blocking
Which way is the stage and which way are we going to sit or stand?
I have no idea
We have to set it up or actually reset our stage right in-front of the audience
Who are now waiting for the second performance to go on because the first part of the evening is over
But what play are we doing?
Where are we going to sit or stand?
Who else is in the play beside me and this short man I hate in my life?
I have a needle and thread in my hand
Black long thread which I am supposed to give it to this short man before I go on stage
I give it to him
But that is the only thing I remember from my earlier performances
I know at some point during the play he is supposed to sit next to me and flirt with me
And I have to at out the love or the attraction I have for him
But sit where and on what?
There is a dirty looking chair facing the wall
Am I going to sit on that lousy chair facing the wall and flirt with this short fellow?
I can't do it
This is a lousy dream
This is an awful dream
It has to end
And all the audience members are on their iphones
They are texting to their lovers
They have lovers
I mean real lovers
How interesting
They have lovers inside of their phones as well as in real life
No stupid they only have lovers inside their phones
That is their real life
And your real life?
My real life is fucked up
And your dreams?
Can't you tell?

No comments:

Post a Comment