Wednesday, March 1, 2023

ADVICE TO MYSELF

 ADVICE TO MYSELF

Do not give lectures

Do not explain anything

Never tell any one, "Don't do this." Or, "Do this."

Work on incomplete stuff, whatever that maybe in a comfortable cafe.

Discover a work place of your liking, a fancy warm cafe

I have already discovered a comfortable cafe. I usually look for one when I am in a different city.

I should feel blessed for this little blessing which seems little but its not actually. It's a big one.

I got out of the previous cafe where the owner's greed and lack of respect for his regular customers

superceded a decent welcome. The cafe I found is also in the neighborhood. Not many computers and

 many foreigners speaking difrent languages adding to the beauty and diversity of the city.

Many other places lack that. All the cafe's have become computer centers and if you happen to walk in

 their with a friend and talk and laugh, they give you dirty looks for disturbing them. I always want to

 say to them out loud, "Hey, you are not in a library where other people must respect the silence and let

 you read with concentration, you are in a public place, a cafe, its called, we are here to have coffee,

 pastry and chat with each other and laugh and gossip or whatever the hell we want to do to be social. To

 hell with your dirty looks as if we are on the wrong side of the eqater, you are. It's not a computer class

 in a computer lab, in an expensive university where everyone have to respect the amount of money your

 rich parents spend on you to be deaf and dumb. We are here to talk and talk and talk. Deal with it. Take

 your eyes off the screen and talk to each other but hell no, you hate all other human beings who are not

 on a computer like a mechanical robot. And who wants to come here to the machine world where

 robotic activity is going on 24/7. Don't worry, I won't give up my happy demeanor and my ability to

 laugh and converse with a human being but I won't come here again because I have found a wonderful

 place, a cafe with style and where many foreigner like me go to have fun, real fun, real coffee, real

 macroos and real conversations riddled with sharp wit and hearty laughter. Are you insane? You want

 me to tell you the name of the new cafe? amazing! So you could invade that literary space with an ugly

 lookinhg machine? Keep all your machinary right here in this deadly cemetry...all of you belong

 here...good gracious god, let me get out of here...before by any act of isfortune I become you, you the

 impolite bad, bad busy bodies...when is your book coming out? How boring the new book would be, I

 can't imagine...I guess the book will be full of laughter...give me a break."

-----------------

Stringberg wrote about his personal experiences and mental process into all his work.

Quick and vital intelligence

Much of his fantastic enrgy was squandered on trying to impress his mother.

And much of your energy is squandered on this useless activity, the untrained actors, (Not really actors

 at all, they just like the word, "Actor." and walk around saying to everyone they meet. "I am an actor."

Yes, an actor from hell and the bitch from hell and another bitch from the bigger hell.

My precious energy and life force is being wasted on these wasteful talents. They are putting me through

 hell as well. Get out or get them out. That's my advice to you. Go ahead, take an action...

I did. I got out.

Good for you my dear, good for you. You should have done it sooner...and protected your fierce energy.

It's done now...let's not try to gather spilled milk.

Pay no attention to most of the people and things.

"Shrink them with indifference." (By the way this sentence is not mine but I loved it, annonymous.

"SHRINK THEM WITH INDIFFERENCE"

"DO NOT SHOW THAT THEY ARE AGITATING YOU." (Another good one)

Back to Strinberg: (This is a stream of free flowing interrupted thoughts, need to be put on paper no

 matter when it will come back?  Otherwise it will fly away like singing birds)

Stringberg with his fierce energy, he could turn his head to almost anything.

Painting

Writing

Acting

Diecting

Medicine

Politics

Psychology

Knowledge

He became a Habitue...

-------------

"YOU AND NO ONE ELSE HAVE TO LOVE YOU." ?

------------------------

REHEARSAL PLACE, A BATTLE FIELD

But it's going to end now.

This is my final     F    **    K YOU, GOODBYE SHOW. TALENT IS MISSING TO SAY THE LEAST.

No more of the battle field, nick named as, "rehersal space with non actors.

Solo, solo,solo, solo, solo, solo shows

Promise?

Promise.

With K or solo...

Promise?

Yes, promise...

THAT WILL HAPPEN INSHALLAH

No one is worth the agony I have gone through again and again and AGAIN...

MY SLEEP HAD BEEN INSOMNIAC FOR YEARS...

NO MORE, NEVER MORE....I like Poe...NEVER MORE.

DONE AND DUSTED. Favorite of the English people.

Scary, isn't it? the stress, the stress, the mighty stress. Nothing but the stress and what for?

Where is the result?

What is the result?

BODY OF YOUR WORK

THE SRESS AND IT'S ACHIEVEMENTS...

BODY OF YOUR WORK.

NOTHING COMES EASY...NOTHING.

STICK TO YOUR PROMISE...GO SOLO...

YOU DESREVE MUCH MORE THAN DISRESPECTFUL NON ACTORS.

STICK TO YOUR PROMISE

TRAVEL AFTER THE SHOW...

REST...

YOU NEED IT...

(I WONDER WHICH SHOW WAS I DOING WHEN I SCRIBBLED MY ANGUISH ON THESE

 NAPKINS ?

THESE NAPKINS ARE FROM LAFYETTE...GRAND BAKERY AND CAFE...WHICH SHOW WAS

 I DOING WHEN i WAS A REGULAR THERE?

MANY SHOWS MY DEAR, YOU DID MANY SHOWS WHEN YOU WENT TO LAFYETTE

 EVERY DAY TO WRITE, TO CHAT, TO LAUGH, TO BE HAPPY, THE BATTLE FIELD ONLY

 HAPPENED IN THE EVENINGS...

TAKE A BREAK

BE SELFISH

BE MEAN TO MEAN PEOPLE

DO SOMETHING BENEFICIAL FOR YOUR SELF

TAKE A BREAK FROM PEOPLE...

BE ARROGANT, IT WORKS

BE LOVING ONLY TO YOUR SELF

YES, TOO LONG...LOVING TO OTHERS...

LOVE YOURSELF DARLING

LEARN..

BE LOVING TO YOURSELF,

ONLY YOURSELF...




No comments:

Post a Comment