Monday, July 8, 2013

"YOU"

We are not the masters of our lives but the slaves of Un-predictable

and uncontrollable events. But we are also not the slaves of other men.

Whatever we may do we do it by own choice. We may blame others,(which we often do)

for our actions but others have nothing to do with what we actually end up doing.

So if we make a choice to be kind or generous

we can't blame and insult the one to whom we have been generous towards.

We may regret our choices. We may yell and scream with

Un-reasonable fury and rage at others but no one forces us to do

anything we don't want to do.

We do everything because of us. So none of us can blame

any one for our own choices. We need to take the full responsibility

and blame for our choices.

We can't even blame any one else for their cruel,insulting and hurtful words.

Any one who unfortunately uttered them will bear the burden.

Its not that,"YOU" disrespected me or disrespected the word,"Friendship"

'YOU' also disrespected yourself.

For the sake of my own grace and dignity and integrity I never ever snapped at you

while you often did.

Even when I paid you a compliment sometimes you snapped at me

trying always to misunderstand me or to control me.

I remember "YOU" snapped at me while I was at the bottom of your staircase

of your building where I always came to yo you.................

Spending hours upon hours of my valuable,"TIME" giving you company

Loving you, sharing my intelligence, my conversation, my knowledge

of all sorts of things and played and laughed with your child

but you still in your moments of mood swings which wanted some kind of

power over the other,(Which I never really understood then)

snapped at me. Whatever any one else said which displeased you the least

you would not wait but say something not so pleasant but when other people

were in bad moods and said something to, "YOU" "YOU" couldn't handle it.

You snapped not only at your workers at your store but many times

at

No comments:

Post a Comment