Monday, July 8, 2013

LOW LIVES

Be ware of low lives
they are all around you
Keep your mouth tightly shut.
.......
KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT
A NEW PLAY
BY BINA SHARIF
.......
i TOUCHED THE NEST OF THE BEES.
.......

MISUNDERSTANDING

You have a lot of misunderstanding about yourself.
People get hurt
Just don't go too near people.
Expect nothing.
Do your work..
......

No, no non actors ever
And no confrontations.
No, no non actors
no matter what.
No jhgra....no, no jhgra...
Your power is in knowing
and not telling them that you know their dirty schemes.
Let them plan
Let them whisper
Let them back bite
But no confrontation.....None.....
.......
MARRIAGE

Her marriage to him is the next step
but it should not worry you.
.......

He is a ghunda
Be afraid
So you lost
So I lost
So we all lost
He is a ghunda
Be afraid
.....
PUT HER IN HER PLACE.

I lost a house
I lost companionship
They put you in your place
they decided to put you in your place....

Which one is my place though?
When they decided to put me in my place
which place did they put me in?
The lost house?
Or their house?
Or my apt?
I guess my apt
So they decided to put me in my apt
Good....
Now I am in my apt
Thats where I should be staying
Why not?
Its your apt
Its my apt actually
so stay in your apt
Why are you rushing about with a suitcase and air flights
and dollars spent on those air flights
and those hours
so many, many, many hours...
they put you in your place
they did you a big favor....
now stay there....
turn the air condioner on and stay cool.
No air conditioner?
Buy one
From the dollars you were spending on the air flights
Stay in your apt and cool off
Its awfully hot everywhere..............................
Thank them for the favor
For putting you in your place.

No comments:

Post a Comment