Saturday, July 6, 2013

RAMBLER CONTINUES

RAMBLER

I can only live in NY now.
My circumstances don't allow me to be in my country.

Then....At least make your apt beautiful....

Why are you taking revenge on you?

'In his gentle grave way, he had a tendency to make fun of people." ?????

Come throw stones at me
I am a M
M countries should be first in line
Then all Europe
Then North America
Then Africa
Then the whole world.....

"It had never crossed my mind that what
I loved did not need me in return."????????

"IT NEVER CROSSED MY MIND THAT
WHAT I LOVED DID NOT NEED ME IN RETURN."?????????????

"THIS SHOULD BE YOUR TREATMENT SENTENCE...BS

"ENDLESS PERMUTATIONS OF THE SAME THOUGHTS OBSESSED EVERY HOUR OF THE DAY."   ??????

'PROLONGED AND ACUTE MELANCHOLIA."   ?

"SHE MUST CALM HER IMAGINATION, THINK OF OTHER THINGS, PUSH
AWAY ALL PAINFUL MEMORIES.

No comments:

Post a Comment