Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SUCCESS OF A FAILURE

"But the first opening of that
invisible door in the rock is
of the imagination only." Ruskin

TIRED

Tired of being pathetic
Tired of being powerless
Tired of being depressed
Tired of being hopeless
Tired of being incompetent
Tired of being closed in on everything
Tired of being a believer in the impossibility of things...

NEED A REVERSAL
Become audacious, bold, courageous
Couldn't careless attitude, forward moving,
confident, aggressive bitch...

YESTERDAY

Yesterday was a good day
Compared to the day before yesterday
and two day before yesterday

Yesterday I washed three white cotton dressess

Yesterday
I went for a walk
Wanted to go to the river
Kept missing the ramp
Couldn't get to the river
Walked near the highway
But still...

Yesterday
I went for a walk
Yesterday
I wrote on the blog for an hour
Yesterday
I watched the hearings on CSPAN, the,
Telephone hacking scandal in London...

Yesterday
A witness after witness appeared at the hearing
And lied and lied and made excuses
And
Lied some more

Yesterday
They lied some more...
Made excuses and lied some more...

Yesterday

I fell off to sleep during the lies
uttered shamelessly by the
Metropolitan police chief in London...

Yesterday,

At least I fell off to sleep without struggling to sleep."
I guess, Lies help insomnia.

MY NAME IS,"A GRAND BITCH."

Call me a bitch
My name is, "Bitch"
I am from now
A selfish bitch...
A bitch of all bitches...
A bitch of all seasons
Don't fuck with a bitch fellows...
You will be sorry
Don't mess with a bitch...
Leave the bitch alone...
A bitch is a bitch is a bitch...
From now on no niceness from a bitch
A ferocious bitch
A bitch and her bitchy behavior
Can't help but being a bitch
Who cares for good people?
Not bitches
Thats for sure...
A memoir of a bitch
You are not a bitch
Oh! no, you are not a bitch
I am...
I love it
I love being a bitch...
You have been a bitch for so long
I always envied you
Now I am like you
Not exactly though
I need practice
I need experience to be a bitch like you
You were the best bitch I have ever seen
I need to be a bitch...
You are not a bitch
I am...
Make room for the bitch
You were the best bitch of them all
I was happiest when I was with you.


No comments:

Post a Comment