Monday, August 15, 2011

A GESTURE................

Fantasy and imagination touches reality slightly
and then leaves it and goes into another non
existent garden of fantasy as if it is totally terrified
of that ominous reality, that angst of eventuality of
being no more...............And creates its paradise of what could have been.............
if the reality didn't exist.

Its a kind of wonderful escapism of every days troublesome
reminder of morality and that's the same kind of angst the
others suffer who can't relax, can't converse and are hiding
behind a faceless conversation and fantasy of their own.

But that fantasy doesn't have a face, a breath, a sneeze, a whisper,
a soul.

Its just the machine.

Why humanity is turning into a machine?
That's the question we all should be asking.....

Human beings were made of flesh and blood and bones and need to touch,
feel and sit and listen calmly to another human without the rude loudness
of a mechanical device...................

Its actually wonderful to be alone and to be quiet in a cafe..........................
without a gesture, without a movement, with the dead........................

Some times I take my dead relatives with me to the cafe.............
They sit silently and listen to my anguish, my remorse, my regret.............
and they understand and sometimes begin to comfort me............
tell me to let go of the regret, the loss, the remorse of leaving them behind.................




No comments:

Post a Comment