Wednesday, August 31, 2011

SILENCES OF AN UNKNOWN POET

My list of loved ones is getting shorter
and shorter...
You are not on my list any longer.

You are not on my list of love any longer
Love had a sweet name
You turned it into bitterness...
My mouth is so bitter with your taste
My list is without your bitter taste now.

My list is getting shorter and shorter...
The list also lost the entire taste...

My conversation with myself
The laments of a soul in permanent exile...
Thoughts in exile...
Scribbling and exile...
Exile, exile, exile...

Illuminations, fragments, observations, solitary thoughts
thoughts, thoughts, thoughts, thoughts...

SUICIDE
GRANT
WHO?
THE WHOLE THING
ENEMIES
YOU
LOVERS
WHEELCHAIRS
REMAINS
DEAR RELATIONS

DEAR RELATIONS
ANOTHER HAPPY DAY

TENDENCY

Tendency towards disorientation
Become one...

Don't worry about the O
Think of whatever benefits are there

There is no good or bad in it
You did a lot in return
Material
emotional
energy
Time
TIME
GOD OF ALL THINGS
THE GOD OF GIFTS
THE GOD OF GIVING
THE PRICELESS ITEM
TIME...I HAVE NO QUARREL WITH GOD...

No comments:

Post a Comment