Wednesday, August 31, 2011

PROVOCATION

Provoke
Provoke ideas
Read
find
Absorb
Think

Write
Walk
Exercise
Eat
Eat well
Vitamins
Travel
Alone
Be alone
Distance from people
Avoid calmly
Politely
Scholar
Expert
Consultant
Free loader
Get excited
Decide to have a good time
A great time for a month...
Enjoy,
Rainy days in rainy forests

INTELLECTS INTERNAL ACTIVITIES OF A RAMBLER

I am a child
I think like a child
I write like a child
I draw like a child
I scribble like a child
I ramble like a child
I am a child rambler

AUTOMATIC

Automatic writing
Automatic texts
Rebirth of love, lies, truth, falsehood, beauty, desperation...

IDEAL

Pursuit of the ideal might be a total waste of time and perhaps
its even for the idealist
 but when people with material appetites
 completely disregard other people' time
 vs their moneys, that is quiet disrespectful.
Time has no price on it and has no color 
but the money has a number and a color, green!
People remember that color and number
 more than other people's priceless time.

MOVEMENT

Haven't been moving and haven't been free.
Sad observation
Move and enjoy your total freedom
Take all nuisance off your list,
 the most important thing for you to do.

LIBERATION

Always encourage the search for 
a much greater liberation of the mind...
This search is what "Surrealism really is."

SURREALISM

"This movement, this Spiritual flow." 
"Experience the power and sway of poetry."

MEETING

Why should i have a meeting with any one at my work hour?
The meeting with the so called, 'Friends" ?
 Won't it interfere with my work?
Isn't that what they say about themselves?
Screw it'
Screw them all.

No comments:

Post a Comment