Wednesday, April 22, 2009

DREAM WITHIN A DREAM

In the dream
It was a play
I was supposed to be sleeping
Like I was in real sleep
And the other actor,  a woman was supposed to
wake me up
And that had to be the first scene of the play

But when she woke me up
I was screaming
'Oh! I came from such a good family."
'What happened to my life ?  Where did my life go."
And she kept saying that I am having a dream
But that wasn't supposed to be the language
Of the dream within the dream
And I was supposed to follow the script
But what was the script ?

I don't remember at all
But I remember that I forgot the script
"I was also trying to make up better words instead of just screaming
And the word,  poetry came to my mind
And the word, culture came to my mind
And there was another word also
Which I have now forgotton
But I distinctly remeber that I was in a play
And the first scene was supposed to be about a dream
I was having within the play
But what was the dream within the dream ?
I have completely forgotton that

No comments:

Post a Comment