Tuesday, April 7, 2009

AND THATS HOW IT GOES

Around and around
In my head
The same sound,  the same noise.  the same image
By the time I want to concentrate on it and make some sense of it
It goes around and around in circles
Of past,  present and the future

Now these are big issues,
The past
The present
The future

It seems like all is past
Past and only Past,
The present went along un-noticed
The Idea of the future is scary

Yes,  every one has their scars
Yes,
But the worry is about mine
Mine and only mine
Scars....

Its a scab,  if its seen
If its not,  its a scar within
Some superficial scars can be visible
Everything is visible and non visible

Cafe will save the soul
Thanks for the cafe
Which cafe ?
I have no idea...
Cafes don't save scars
They just hide them for an hour
By the time you reach the apt
the scars come out like roaches
running around fast from direction to direction
As if in competition with each other
Every one is in competition
Humans and roaches
Or they are the same ?

How come there are still roaches running around ?
The cleaning lady doesn't do such a good job
How many times I have bought her that scary looking bug spray...
I hope no one spray that at me
Every human being thinks the other is a roach
and they want to squash them under their feet on the side walks
" Excuse me,  you just hit me on my shoulder."
"Oh,  actually I wanted to squash you under my feet."
He murmurs....
"Excuse me ...what did you say ?"

'Nothing lady,  mind your own buisness lady."
"MInd my own buisness...mind my own buisness...you just took my
shoulder out of its socket and I should mind my own buisness ?"
'Yes,  actually,  mind your own buisness lady,  I wanted to squash you under my feet,
you are one hell of a lucky bitch."
"What did you say ? "
"Stop saying,"What did you say ? and move fast,  you are in NYC...people squash the slow."

After being escaped from the side walk with the aching shoulder now I have to watch
the marathon of the running roaches all over...
Why didn't the cleaning lady sprayed the roaches and killed them all ?  Why the hell do I pay her so much money ?  These God damned immigrants,  can't live with them,can't live without them....
She didn't spray them
She forgot....
Like me
I am forgetful....
Did I have a present ?
A future ?
I forget
Do I have a cleaning lady ?
Do I ?
Now seriously,  do I have a cleaning lady ?
Looking at the parade of roaches it seems like I don't
I don't what ?
I don't have a past,  present,  future...its all go around kind of a film
which plays all day and night...its not real...nothing is real
Its all in circles,  circles of colors and seasons,  mostly winter and cold and aweful grey wet rain
thats nice,  "Aweful wet rain."
Very erotic,  very sexy...wet rain......
Wet rain is for real
And the circles going round and round ?
Hazy,  fuzzy,  foggy,  
Not clear,  just some images as if something did happen
Or maybe didn't happen
All kinds of possibilities are possible
Things happen and at the same time they happen so fast,  so un-expected that it doesn't seem
like they happened at all.

Its like , I can't remember.....
What ?
What can't you remember ?
Do I have a cleaning lady ?

No comments:

Post a Comment