Friday, March 13, 2009

SAME AND THE SAME AGAIN SAME

Same ?
Of course
Can never change
Habits are set
Bad habits,  you mean ?
What"s good and what"s bad is in the eye of the beholder
Are you the beholder ?
I am the beholder of good and bad and bad and good and bad again

Bad mostly
That's up-to you to think,  judge,  kniw and bicker about
Who is bickering ?
Not me.......

I hate bickering
Look who is talking.......
What do you want ?
What a question ......
Yes,  what do you want ?
Whatever you want.....
I want nothing
Thats a lie
No,  Its not.  I want nothing
Every one wants something
I am not that every one
Who are you ?

The satisfied one
Oooooooooooooh!

Where do you come from ?  From the moon ?
Satisfaction is within...
Don't be so simpleistick, we live in the world of Material.

Economy is down
Even the ones who have a lot of material are going to jail
Who is going to jail ?  I want to go to jail too...is it a must to go to the gym in jail ?
I joined gym and have never been since then...
I need to be taken to the gym
In a stretcher ?

You are an awe-full  friend
I am not a friend...I am never a friend...I am no one's friend,  never call me a friend.
Gee...........
Yes,  gee.

We are in a bad mood this evening
This is not an evening,  its afternoon...
What happened to the morning
No mornings for me....I get up at noon time...

Thats why your arms don't look as good as Michell Obama's arms
As good ?
Gee........
Yes,  gee.  Nearly as good
Nearly as good ?

Do you know at what time Mitchell Obama gets up in the morning ?
I don't know...Why would I know ?
If you want arms like her you can't wake up at noon...
What time does she wake up ?
Call her...
She is not taking your call
Why not ?  They say,  she is people's princes....

No body said that...they said,  the white house is going to be open to the people...
So you can ask her what time she gets up when you are there...
Why would I be there ?
You are one of the people....
I am ?
Yes...
You should have been one of those women getting award in the white house yesterday...
Me,  getting an award ?
Yes,  women of distinction
Am I a woman of distinction ? 
Sure you are...You are going to the white house
When ?
When they open it to the people...
Its already open to the people...

Am I a people ?  or a woman of distinction ?
Both
I can't be both.  If I am a woman of distinction then I will get an award on ,  women's
international day and if I am a people then I will go to the white house on wednesday for dinner in a full length sleeveless black dress...so am I getting the woman award or going to dinner on wednesday ?
Thats a good question...Who got the AWARD?
One wore a Hijab
Thats not you
One wore a sari
Thats not you....
Your chance is finished,  the rest were in  a dress or pant suit...

You can go to the dinner on wednesday...
Am I the people ?
Yes
So where is the invitation ?
You don't need an invitation....go stand outside the gates...You are the people...
So get up and go....

Can I still get up at noon ?
Never,  people never get up at noon...they get up at 5 AM and either work out or go to work.......
Geeeeeeeeeeeee
Yes, gee.
Get up from sitting on your butt and do something different than same again and again samesamesamesamesame
Shame on you to be the same again and again same same


No comments:

Post a Comment