Thursday, March 12, 2009

FREE THERAPY

Any one and every one can get advice for free
Any one but you
You are the one giving it
Why ?
Nothing better to do
With your time you mean ?
Yes, with my time
You are capable of giving advice and for free ?

Why not ? What else is there to do...
There is so much to do for me, I wish I had more time to do that so much I have to do every-day...
Nothing to do for me...nithing
Why Not ? I have so much to do
You have a life
And you ?
What a question ...
And you ?
What about me ?
Do you not have a life ?
What a question...

What do you do everyday ?
Free therapy
A person who doesn't have a life can give advice ?
Yes, for sure, thats the beauty of it...
Tell people what to do so they can never tell you what to do...
You need people to tell you what to do ?
Why not ?
Every one need advice
But not you
Why not me ?
You are the one giving it...
I can still get some...
From whom ?
Yes, thats a problem, they are all so busy...
They are not busy, they are pretending to be busy...
They are busy...they are not pretending
What are they busy with ?
Twittering...
What ?
Twittering, I said...
What is twittering ?
Its sending messages...
But thats called, Text messages...
No, this is something brand new....instant response, you twitter, they twitter back...
Who is ,"They ?
The one they are twittering to....
And they are all twittering back ?
Of course, thats the new busy...
So people are only using their fingers to talk now....
Yes, they use their fingers and they never look at you
So they twitter
Yes, they twitter...
Sounds like a nerve disease....
Yes, twitter, like nervous agitation in the fingers...like shiver...
No, not like shiver, thats from the cold, twitter is from being sexy, social, popular...
Oh, gee...maybe I should start twittering, I feel so un-sexy...
Yes, sure thing, twitter...
Who should I twitter to ?
Any one
Any one ? Who is any one...
Just any one...some one...in Australia
Australia ? Now I have to twitter with some one in Australia...so far
Thats the beauty if twittering...you can reach some one instantly some one so far away...
And ?
And they will twitter back...
Ok...
So you are going to twitter ?
Yes, I want some one from Australia...
and ?
And he will twitter back to me.....
Twitter, twitter, what a life! What a world!
Better than doing free therapy for others and still having so many of your own problems...
Twitter will take care of it...once you twitter you won't need therapy
All healthy instant progress and healing of all ailments
Twitter, twitter, twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment