Saturday, March 14, 2009

AND IT RINGS AND RINGS

The phone rings and rings
And there is no  one on the other side
And it rings again...

Where is the joke ?
To tease some one or wake some one up or offend some one ?
Well all that is achieved
So why is it still ringing ?

They don't perhaps know that that the irritation they are trying to cause
has been caused...
Do peole have nothing to do with themselves ?
Or they can't control their fingers any more ?
Their fingers are always moving on their cell key boards
If thats the word....

They never take their eyes off it..
'i was just texting you."  One woman said to the other one with whom she was having a luke warm coffee in a fashionable bistro...
Why couldn't she tell her face to face whatever she was texting it to her ?
Afterall they are sitting opposite each other for heaven's sake...
I don't want to go out with any one any more
What's the purpose ?

No one has a conversation
No one has the skill so its a good excuse,  the cell phone

I mean,  can you imagine....
Now you are texting and calling the person on your cell...the person who is with you
having a goddamned coffee in a cafe....

God gave you a tongue...
Can you talk to your friend and look at her or him whoever you happened to be with...
Not me...thank you very much
I won't have a coffee with you
Well most of them are the same
I have coffee with no one...
No one needs no one any more
The cell,  the text,  the twitter,  the laptop,  the technology,  the progress,
Oh,  go away with your instruments
I don't fancy you.....

But stop calling me...
I am not home
And my cell is not with me in the cafe
Stop
Don't ring again....
I am not listening
I am not here
I am not reachable
Now stop....

Read a book
Haven't heard of a book ?
Ok,  call some one else then.
I said stop ringing........
I got rid of the cell
I have no phone now....
I don't need a phone
No one talks
They do emails
No thank you very much
I don't need your email
I need no connection with instruments

There are no human beings around
They are all robots with their robotic instruments....Honey,  you are not being missed....
Yes,  not being missed....
You are no longer an interesting,  breathing,  laughing,  passionate human.
Bye and bye again and bye again.
I hope all your machinery is functioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment